Rocket Rods v Superstar Limo

Rocket Rods v Superstar Limo

• Rocket Rods

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Superstar Limo

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

celluloid

If both could have achieved their goal vs the setbacks and end results it would also be a tough choice of bad.

Rocket Rods I think has the slight edge because at least it was not dated in itself and had some kinetic energy to a land.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Kinetic Energy. One of my favorite Disney Forum talking points, along with Forced Perspective, Oriental Land Company, Plussing, Disneyland is Not a Museum and Tomorrowland Overhaul.

TP2000

I voted Superstar Limo.

I rode both a handful of times. The thing with Rocket Rods was after you left the America Sings building you went out over Autopia and made a giant horseshoe turn that took a couple of minutes. It really gave you a nice chance to think about what you were doing, what the ride was doing, and how bad it all was. If Rocket Rods had been shorter and only stayed inside the buildings of Tomorrowland after the launch straightaway, it might have been okay. But it was that long outdoor portion where nothing happened except fake Vroom! noises where you realized... "Yup, this ride really stinks. And I waited in line for two hours for this. And man, does it still stink. Oh, look, pigeons!"

Superstar Limo was truly atrocious. But it let you off before you had too much time to think about it.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I voted Superstar Limo.

I rode both a handful of times. The thing with Rocket Rods was after you left the America Sings building you went out over Autopia and made a giant horseshoe turn that took a couple of minutes. It really gave you a nice chance to think about what you were doing, what the ride was doing, and how bad it all was. If Rocket Rods had been shorter and only stayed inside the buildings of Tomorrowland after the launch straightaway, it might have been okay. But it was that long outdoor portion where nothing happened except fake Vroom! noises where you realized... "Yup, this ride really stinks. And I waited in line for two hours for this. And man, does it still stink. Oh, look, pigeons!"

Superstar Limo was truly atrocious. But it let you off before you had too much time to think about it.
This!!!!! EXACTLY WHY I HATED ROCKET RODS SOO MUCH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom