Rock N' Rollercoaster Guitar Refurbishment

JustInTime

Weird. It was just painted a few years ago. I mean, the paint job looked awful and you could see the lines in it, but it wasn't that long ago.

Dads 2 Boys

We were there from the 7th-13th. Went to DHS on the 9th and there was no tarp......went again on the 12th and the tarp was up. So somewhere in between the elves put it up.

Genie of the Lamp

Here's what it looks like now for those like me who can't make frequent WDW trips to check this stuff out:

IMG_6559_1.preview.JPG

EPCOTCenterLover

I have always hated this giant guitar as the marque. Certainly, something more interesting could have been used that wouldn't have clashed so much with the nearby beautiful Tower of Terror. Love the ride, though!

openendedsky

I love when they use the tarps (or whatever the material is) with a picture of the building to cover the part of the building being cleaned, painted or whatever. However, I wonder if they would be better off without this.
Agreed, although as a nitpicker the alignment really bothers me :confused:

openendedsky

The bend might be a touch more extreme, but isn't the guitar neck always like that? The fret board turning into coaster tracks and bending away? Or are you talking about something else?
Look at the tilt of the guitar versus how the frets flow and you'll see what I'm saying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom