Rock n Roller Coaster

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi! I've been trying to think all day of the Aerosmith songs that they play on the Rock n Roller Coaster. I can only remember Sweet Emotion and Love in an Elevator. What other songs do they play on the ride?

30 days until paradise!!! (WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:sohappy:

aj_macack

I'm pretty sure that they play "Walk this Way", if not it's another popular song because i was belting it out during the ride... I'm only 19 and not a huge Aerosmith fan but I knew the song, so it's something mainstream....

Hochmania

Dude (Looks Like a Lady), Walk this Way, Love in an Elevator(which has been changed to 'Love in a Roller Coaster' as you pull in to the station at the end of the ride), Sweet Emotion, Young , F.I.N.E., Back in the Saddle, and Nine Lives have been heard. Plus, What Kind of Love are You On? is played in the event of a failure.

Answers to other Frequently Asked Questions about the Studios: http://www.mgmstudios.org/faq.html

ChrisTUK

On Board Audio Tracks
Here are the 5 cars and the sound tracks that plays in each

1. 9 Lives
2. Sweet Emotion
3. Back in the Saddle and Dude Looks Like a Lady
4. Love in an Elevator and Walk This Way
5. Young , F.I.N.E and "Love In A Roller Coaster" ("Love In An Elevator")

PLUS the reserve audio track that can be used on any car in the event of a failure.
6. What Kind of Love are You On?"

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Here's a story,....my husband has a conference down in Disney every June called Sapphire. 2 Years ago, when I first went on RnRc.....they (his company SAP) hired Aerosmith to play a private concert for their clients...I had 3rd row...my first Aerosmith concert EVER (Im 39) and what an awesome 2 1/2 hours of music!! It really made that ride click when I went on it...it was truely exciting!! That is one of my most memorable times there cause of that! :p :p :p These guys can crank it out and they're in such awesome shape!!!

When i went on it last year i must have gotten the love in a rollercoaster song b/c i knew all the other songs and i had never heard the one i heard while i was riding. I was going to ride it agian to see if i got a different track but we ran out of time. and my mom and dad were to sissy to go on it.

Mr. Toad

I've been on it three times (all on last year's trip) and every time we got Dude Looks Like a Lady soundtrack. At the time I was unaware of the multiple soundtracks and thought "they should have the soundtrack start with Young " as the opening of the song would fit the launch perfectly.

I am really hoping to get the car this year when we are down there.

As a side note, I've always liked Aerosmith but after riding RnRC I got home and stopped at the CD store the next day to buy Permanent Vacation on CD since I didn't have Dude Looks Like a Lady and I couldn't get the song out of my head. I wonder if the ride has helped Aerosmith's record sales in any way.

Mission: SPACE

Originally posted by Mr. Toad

I am really hoping to get the car this year when we are down there.

When you're down here, try and see if they can get you that specific train. I know they've done it for me before (but usually only when it's not too busy)... they'll just place you in a row and you can let people pass you until it comes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom