Rock N Roller Coaster rehab?

cptwife80

I Hope that helps everyone with wondering about a rehab... I'm not sure on the dates didn't look too close on when they plan on doing it.

Your all welcome.:wave: :sohappy: :wave:

lilclerk

Wait, I don't think it mentions RnRC going down on allears.net or even this website anymore.
Has the rumor been bunked?

Sorry to resurrect a nearly dead thread, BUT...

RnRC had been rumored to be rehabbed during January...Anyone know anything more on this?

Ok I was being bored just a tad and RRC is going to have a rehab... here is the proof...

http://officialrecords.occompt.com/...id=28507832&file_num=20060750853&doc_status=I

Ok, so according to this, they are adding a single rider line to RnRC...cool...even has a blueprint on page 2...

No dates though...

SIR90210

5 things I want to see changed: Until the End of the World, Vertigo, Elevation, Desire, and Discothèque. Inall seriousness, I really think the sound system could use some work, and owuld welcome the change.

ImagineerDan

HAHA, well for rumors I guess inside info is needed but if your a CM then I guess you have to wonder if its worth the repercussions. If your just a park operator can't be too big a deal I guess.

Has anybody noticed how the headrests have changed? The headrests are much more comfortable and they don't give you that splitting headache as they use to. I hope they don't change that. The only thing I think should be changed is a better waiting queue! The queue is very tight and is boring...I would hope for a television with the G-Force records label and Aerosmith videos...That would be cool! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom