Rock N Roller Coaster rehab?

Frontierland CM

Really or is this another thing like the castle. How sprilles can be removed in case of a hurricane. Is this true?

I don't think that they will do anything to the roller coaster. But what I think what they will do is update the songs in the cars and maybe update the sound system in them too.

The spires cannot be removed during a hurricane. I learned this during my traditions class.

Chape19714

The spires are not removable, but the streamers and charactors on them are! As we are all learning!

As far as RnRC, the roof is split into 3 removable sections for easy track replacement. It will just be a new coat of paint and some mait. work done, and possibly a new licence plate for train 3 (as it's plate fell off years ago) which used to read "BUHBYE". That's probally the extent of it.

kik4adog

Original Poster
I am not 100% sure about the dates that the rehab will take place. But I believe the person that posted Jan. 7th - Feb. 10th is correct. I did remember that the dates start on Jan. 7th. So that is probably correct.

ScrapIron

Not sure, that's why I said they are the "rumored" dates.

These are the dates that Screamscape is listing, as well as Intercot, I believe.
Add mouseplanet to the list. Keep in mind that these parks are open every day, so it's not like this stuff can be done in the 6 month off season like most others.

Cheers.

bsandersjr

Disney doesn't even have the living with the land rehab on the site right now. I've learned not to trust that site at all.

So, let me get this straight......

In January, RnR'coaster, Living with the land, and Splash mountain are all going to be closed for rehab?:confused:

WDWCMAmanda

Currently there are no official plans for RnR to go down for rehab. Currently I'd say that this is just a rumor but you never know.

But just wanted to let you all know that currently RnR is not scheduled for rehab, specifically not in January....

Pabgo

It's probably just routine maintnence (sorry, I can't spell) like touching up on the props, and I think they're currently in the proccess of putting little mesh bags in front of you so you can put your purse, wallet, hat, etc.

Does anyone know when the "rumor" will be confirmed. This has been "rumored" for weeks now?? When a ride is rehabed, do they do soft openings in the last week of rehab??

cmatt

hmmm i rode it last saturday - and the track seems fine, not as intense as the one in paris i dont think... but still all the same it was a fun coaster. Probably just a spring clean :)

cmatt

hmmm i rode it last saturday - and the track seems fine, not as intense as the one in paris i dont think... but still all the same it was a fun coaster.

Probably just a spring clean on the cars as others have suggested...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom