Road closure near to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort

The Mom

Premium Member
Steve, don't leave us hanging! Is it short term, due to an accident, fire, etc? Mid-term, due to a burst water main, sinkhole, new signs going up etc? Or long term due to construction.

Inquiring minds need to know. :p

Alektronic

Steve, don't leave us hanging! Is it short term, due to an accident, fire, etc? Mid-term, due to a burst water main, sinkhole, new signs going up etc? Or long term due to construction.

It is for a 2 week planned maintenance on the water bridge between the Boardwalk and Beach Club.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member

I went that direction twice on my visit last week. The road and shoring wall both were looking in desperate need of an overhaul ASAP. I HOPE that is why it is closed.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

I am almost positive that it is one of three things.
1. Monorail expansion
2. The start of the 5th gate.
3. The clubs are coming back to PI
:p

The Mom

Premium Member
The whole story is actually on the wdwmagic home page. This place keeps so busy that I don't check it as frequently as I should. :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom