Original Poster
hokielutz said:
I have to ask... are you OK with
Regular Roller Coasters?
Tower of Terror?
Space Mountain?
Dinosaur?
Star Tours?

Because if your answer is yes to most of them, then RnRC should be ok for you. Its over so quick, your body won't know what happened. If you are queasy on some of the rides, be sure to avoid Mission Space, or at least ride the No-G Forces version if it is open while you are there.

Star tours I'm not sure about... I went on tons of time when I was very young but the last time I went to WDW, when I was 12 I got kinda sick but I think it was because I was all the way in the back...I used to always sit in the front but I was planning on going on it again during this trip.

SPace mountain is fine with me.( so is splash mountain and thunder mountain railroad)

Dinosaur wasn't opened the last time I went but I will be going on it.

I chickened out on Tower of Terror the last time but I have been on freefall rides like Space Shot at amusement parks by me, which are probably scarier.

Also, I;ve never been upside down on a ride because of my fear of getting sick. My boyfriend keeps telling me its much less scary than any drop but of course i never listen lol.

Hopefully I'll get on RnRc because it looks like an amazing ride. The ride seems like its pretty short too.

DLP Fan

My mum rode once just to say she had done it but kept her eyes shut the whole time! Has never done it again though. She's got a thing about going upside down! I would suggest you queue with him if the line isn't long. The pre-show is pretty cool to see. Then after that once you move onto the loading area you can just tell the cast member you wont be riding and can wait for him to come off. Means you dont have to hang around on your own for ages and if you get caught up in the whole thing you never know you might even ride! When my mum see's little tiny kids going on things she always does it then! 'If they can do it so can I!'

bassman

it i a rather complex coaster layout, the launch area and brake area at the end are the only really straight bits the rest is like a sort of 'ball' of steel coaster track, its really quite remarkable how they have fitted the whole thing into such a small space,il try find a pic for you 2 show you

MAF

A word of advice, AVOID Mission Space at ALL COSTS! I was sick for hours after riding. RnRC on the other hand was amazing. You can't even tell that you are going upside down and it is a very smooth ride.

pluto77

Isn't there a single riders line for Mission Space? Just have your boyfriend go in the single riders line, it's usually not much of a wait.

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster you can always fast pass. I agree with everyone else, I think you'd be fine on this ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom