Rivers of America...once and done or every visit?

Rivers of America...thoughts?

• Never done it

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Did it once and that was enough

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • A total must-do every trip

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • I would do it more often if...(add your comments in the responses)

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LucyK

It's a must-do every trip, sometimes more than once, a visit to MK it's not complete without a trip on the Liberty Belle Riverboat. We try to go during sunset, it makes BTMRR looks so pretty!

Weather_Lady

It's a must-do for us, so long as our trip is at least 7 days long. If it's 6 days or less, we lose at least a half-day in the Magic Kingdom, and the Rivers of America attractions (Tom Sawyer Island and Liberty Belle) are among the first things to be cut from the itinerary.

I love them, though! I could spend hours rambling around Tom Sawyer Island. That being said, if you're taking children and want them to fully appreciate it, be sure they've actually read "Tom Sawyer" ahead of time.

bethymouse

We don't miss it. I like relaxing listening to the "story". I have to admit though, our boys, age 9, haven't been to TSI as of yet! They just don't seem interested, but they like riding the "big boat".;)

RonAnnArbor

I just love it -- particularly one of the last one or two cruises each night -- its magical after dark, especially on a hot day -- you get that nice breeze, its a lovely view as you go along, and its totally relaxing....just like I enjoy riding the train all the way around the park one last time before I leave each evening...

Matt

Logan and Olivia's dad
Premium Member
Never done it. Don't have a very good reason why other than I've never really wanted to. Maybe it's being so close to Alexandria Bay, which has similarly themed boats. If I'm going to go on a relaxing ride at MK it's TTA or go on a loop around the park on a train.

Marc Gil

I like riding on the Liberty Belle in the milder seasons. When it's late spring/summer, it's an absolute sweat box. The sun and the hunidity is unbearable.

When I went on about 3 years ago, I remember that there was a wasp's nest near the front. I myself am terrified of insects, especially flying ones, so I was the idiot panicking and trying to dodge out those pesky wasps, making myself look like a complete imbecile...

I went on in December and luckily, no wasp nest. :)

Ghost93

Liberty Belle was a one and done for my family, but I still liked the aesthetics of the River and the general view when I walked by in subsequent trips to Magic Kingdom.

Disstevefan1

We love to watch the fireworks from Frontierland, its not mobbed and the reflection of the fireworks on the rivers of America is beautiful.

That old saying is really true.

You don't know what you got till its gone.

RIP ROA :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom