River Country anyone?

maryszhi

why cant they restore it but make it pools....and use the same source of water they use 4 the other water parks??? that way people wont get sick and people who loved it can still go there????
i went there a few times before it closed.....it was so fun...it reminded me of lake geneva Wi, sagatuck MI, and long beach,IN
and a few lakes on the east coast. i luved that that water park and was bummed when it closed. at least we still have blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon

DroPZ0nE25

it wasnt closed because of bacteria, but by amoeba's which are protozoa. they are are extremely rare but are found in florida lakes and waterways. we have had a few deaths this year as a result of these microbes. now your an expert :)

That stinks, I remember one year i was psyched to go there because it would be my first time going to River Country, and then i found out it was closed...so sad :cry:

kc1296426

why cant they restore it but make it pools....and use the same source of water they use 4 the other water parks??? that way people wont get sick and people who loved it can still go there????
i went there a few times before it closed.....it was so fun...it reminded me of lake geneva Wi, sagatuck MI, and long beach,IN
and a few lakes on the east coast. i luved that that water park and was bummed when it closed. at least we still have blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon
A big problem with the current state of River Country is that its condition is really horrible. The place isn't being restored on a daily basis like everything else on Disney property, the pools and theming are detierating(sp?), and its remote-ness and small-ness wouldn't really attract anybody. There are just so many reasons why this place can't be opened again just in a snap. If Disney was really up to the plate, then they'd have to do a major overhaul of the place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom