Rise of the Resistance- Full Spoilers Thread

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
I figured it was difficult to try to discuss the attraction details while just putting a spoiler tag everywhere.

So this is recommended for people who have already been on the attraction. Seriously, if you haven't and you plan to go soon, I highly recommend you wait and not be spoiled.

In the main hangar, I feel like there is a slight bit of forced perspective going on, did anyone else notice that?

The screen in the Hangar is really cool, but during our ridethrough on Sunday there was almost nothing out in space, only a couple of TIE fighters....seemed like there should have been more ships around like I've seen in other photos.

I love how the stormtroopers have subtle movements at certain times....really brings the realism. I wouldn't mind having CM's dressed as Stormtroopers walking around once or twice as well, to really add to the realism, but I'm not complaining.

I do have a very minor nitpick when the large piece of ship comes down in front of Kylo Ren at the end...it is a bit slow and there didn't seem to be much noise to enhance the effect, or maybe they could project something or add a bit of smoke/dust effect to sell it more. I guess they can't speed that up due to the size of the piece, but adding some effects would sell it more.

Trust me thuogh, 99% of this is flawlessly executed, which is why we notice the small details a bit more. I'm also guessing that there may be some effects that are possibly not working fully and we may see some small enhancements over time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom