Rise of Resistance How to have app auto select entire party?

fishbisquit

Original Poster
Hello,
My wife and I will be in Disney in just over 2 weeks. I've started practicing the 7 am log in for getting a boarding pass to ROTR. I've tried 3 times now and each time after I hit join queue and it goes to the select party page, I'm the only one selected. I can see my wife but it doesn't auto select her also.
Do I need to do something special to have the app auto select her? Could this be happening because we don't have a park pass on the days I've been practicing?Just want to make sure I have this down before we get to the parks. Thanks!

Weather_Lady

I'm sure someone will correct me if this has changed, but when you go to make your day-of boarding-passes, when you get to that selection screen, it should auto-select everyone you manage on MDE with a park pass for that day (at 7am, anyway -- for the 1pm boarding pass offering, it should auto-select only those who have a park pass AND who have physically entered the park).

The reason you haven't been able to go further thus far is, as you surmise, simply because you don't have park passes for the days you're practicing.

Should the worst happen and you run into some sort of glitch on the day-of and aren't able to select your wife, don't waste any extra seconds clicking around: simply join a boarding group yourself and then head to a cast member to sort it out and hopefully get your wife added.

Last edited:

Dory71

I'm sure someone will correct me if this has changed, but when you go to make your day-of boarding-passes, when you get to that selection screen, it should auto-select everyone you manage on MDE with a park pass for that day (at 7am, anyway -- for the 1pm boarding pass offering, it should auto-select only those who have a park pass AND who have physically entered the park).

The reason you haven't been able to go further thus far is, as you surmise, simply because you don't have park passes for the days you're practicing.

Should the worst happen and you run into some sort of glitch on the day-of and aren't able to select your wife, don't waste any extra seconds clicking around: simply join a boarding group yourself and then head to a cast member to sort it out and hopefully get your wife added.
Sounds correct. When we went in January I was able to join at 7am from my hotel room and the 4 of us who had reservations were already in the group.

nickys

Premium Member

Agreed.

The app will select everyone in your family and friends who has a DHS reservation for that day.

And if it doesn’t, just carry on and get it sorted afterwards.

Yesterday I never saw a button, or it was gone shortly after 7. I cannot be sure, because I am also learning what devices work on property. Samsung J3(2016) does not. Ipads work from the room on wifi, when the room wifi works. Halfway through a four day stay, all I know is that my phones do not run the apps while we are in the parks. Is there any source of information that can help me prepare for the next trip? As it is, I cannot plan to use MDE in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom