Ripsaw Falls, Jurassic Park, and Spiderman CLOSED

Crockett

Banned
Original Poster
Rehab Schedule Reported from Screamscape:

Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls will be closed between now and around January 18th. Following DD's re-opening, the Jurassic Park river adventure will close for approx 2 weeks. The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man will be undergoing rehab work beginning in Feb.

Just a heads-up if anyone is planning to visit IOA during this time period.

disney fan 13

None of those refurbs overlap, just saying... but i am very happy that unlike disney universal takes down its rides for refurbs and changing.

and you read the spiderman refurb wrong. it goes down for six weeks in Feb not the other way around. but nice try

Crockett

Banned
Original Poster
and you read the spiderman refurb wrong. it goes down for six months in Feb not the other way around. but nice try
Thanks. I edited the OP.
When is it supposed to re-open? We go in late Sep and were hoping the new SM would be up by then. I was hoping for different villains (Carnage) or other surprises to be thrown in over the rehab.

Captain Chaos

None of those refurbs overlap, just saying... but i am very happy that unlike disney universal takes down its rides for refurbs and changing.

and you read the spiderman refurb wrong. it goes down for six months in Feb not the other way around. but nice try

Where did you hear six months??? More like six weeks...

"First, the new 4K HD film for Spider-Man will debut in March. With the new high-def imagery on the ride, Universal's dropping some fresh new detail for us to spot, including a cameo from Marvel's Stan Lee."

From Theme Park Insider....

Captain Chaos

And Crockett, clever way to title your thread... I suggest you change it to Closed For Refurbishment or ask a mod to...

And you wonder why people say you have an anti-IOA/Universal agenda...

Crockett

Banned
Original Poster
I suggest you change it to Closed For Refurbishment...
LOL of course it's for refurbishment. What else would it be for? :ROFLOL: That's how we title them in the Disney section as well ("BTMM closed...", etc).

Those are the only rehab schedules Screamscape has posted as of now.

Captain Chaos

LOL of course it's for refurbishment. What else would it be for? :ROFLOL: That's how we title them in the Disney section as well ("BTMM closed...", etc).

Those are the only rehab schedules Screamscape has posted as of now.

You might want to check that again... The title of the BTMRR thread is BTMRR Refurb... not CLOSED like you have... So, yea.. I think a change in thread title is appropriate...

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
You might want to check that again... The title of the BTMRR thread is BTMRR Refurb... not CLOSED like you have... So, yea.. I think a change in thread title is appropriate...

Especially when you consider the OP itself refers to a "Rehab Schedule."

disney fan 13

Where did you hear six months??? More like six weeks...

"First, the new 4K HD film for Spider-Man will debut in March. With the new high-def imagery on the ride, Universal's dropping some fresh new detail for us to spot, including a cameo from Marvel's Stan Lee."

From Theme Park Insider....

meant six weeks... sorry

haveyoumetmark

And Crockett, clever way to title your thread... I suggest you change it to Closed For Refurbishment or ask a mod to...

And you wonder why people say you have an anti-IOA/Universal agenda...

His antics are beyond psycho to me.
Bumping six year old threads... I mean really?

TurkA77

A friend just texted me and said Spiderman is closed and I am heading down next week. I read before it wasn't suppose to close til Feb 8th. Is it true its closed now or is he effing with me?

Captain Chaos

A friend just texted me and said Spiderman is closed and I am heading down next week. I read before it wasn't suppose to close til Feb 8th. Is it true its closed now or is he effing with me?

Spiderman is not closed yet. JP is the only one closed at the moment. Ripsaw Falls is back open. Spiderman isn't supposed to close until the beginning of February.

celluloid

Painting
fixing effects
operating on ride system
fixing AA's

etc...

And even confirmation on the queue being spruced up a bit with a photo report from the other day I saw. The large model in the first part of the queue has been cleaned. Loving the detail and love going back into this refurb.

celluloid

What photo report was that?

One from the website forum orlando united . com. I find it hard to post other websites on hear because they will often get blocked. But it is under the Jurassic Park River Adventure refurb thread. A shot through the walls shows the area of the queue being worked on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom