Rips in Haunted Mansion paintings

MrConbon

Original Poster
I’m currently at Magic Kingdom and was surprised to see that when I went on Haunted Mansion, nearly all the paintings in the stretching gallery had some sort of crease or rip.

He most appaling was a giant tear down the middle of the tightroper. I supplied a pic of it so you could see what I mean.

Disney seriously needs to get their act together.

Attachments

• 925B272B-E3FD-4647-A7CF-78F16B5CDACE.jpeg
    925B272B-E3FD-4647-A7CF-78F16B5CDACE.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 519

MrConbon

Original Poster
Also not related to this but all of the fastpass lines currently are stretching wayyy far back and Space Mountain and Splash are closed causing everyone to have fastpasses for rides they originally didn’t. And the monorail was down but that’s just assumed at this point.

P_Radden

Also not related to this but all of the fastpass lines currently are stretching wayyy far back and Space Mountain and Splash are closed causing everyone to have fastpasses for rides they originally didn’t. And the monorail was down but that’s just assumed at this point.
Doesn't Splash go down at least once a day?

It's been down every time we've ever been to MK

MrConbon

Original Poster
Downtimes are not always a result of lack of care. You guys realizes these are giant machines and even if the slightest thing goes weary, it has to be looked into? Seriously, can y’all educate yourselves on park ops before making such comments?

I’m majoring in Theme Park management. I know how these things should run. The fact that despite the refurbs the ride still goes down often is not a good thing.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Downtimes are not always a result of lack of care. You guys realizes these are giant machines and even if the slightest thing goes weary, it has to be looked into? Seriously, can y’all educate yourselves on park ops before making such comments?
Not to mention that the #1 reason Splash goes 101 is due to a guest getting out of their log triggering an E-stop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom