RIP X Atencio

Californian Elitist

What an enormous loss. He contributed to some of my favorite Disneyland attractions. God bless his family and friends. A legend, indeed.

Speaking of the talking skull, I've been trying to get the dialogue as my ringtone. Haven't been successful yet.

mickEblu

Original Poster
What an enormous loss. He contributed to some of my favorite Disneyland attractions. God bless his family and friends. A legend, indeed.

Speaking of the talking skull, I've been trying to get the dialogue as my ringtone. Haven't been successful yet.

Well I just so happened to of spent a couple hours a few months ago searching for Disneyland ringtones and teaching myself how to convert them to the proper format using iTunes. I have the talking skull and most of the other classic park sounds. Message me your email and I'll send you the file.

Californian Elitist

Well I just so happened to of spent a couple hours a few months ago searching for Disneyland ringtones and teaching myself how to convert them to the proper format using iTunes. I have the talking skull and most of the other classic park sounds. Message me your email and I'll send you the file.

Thank you, friend!!!!

Curious Constance

Dude!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom