RIP Princess Leia. And now her dear mother, Debbie Reynolds.

Stevek

Said to be in stable condition according to her brother.
According to her brother.
“I don’t know where they got that word from. That is absolutely not even close to the truth. We don’t know. We hope for the best. We certainly do not know her condition, that’s why she is in ICU. I’m sure everyone wants to speculate but now is not the time for that.

JohnD

At 10:15pm, the media is saying "stable". I don't know what to believe or what that even means at this point.

Kman101

Stable doesn't mean "better", unfortunately, so she could be listed in "stable condition". She's in the ICU, so she's no longer in the ER, which would have been "critical condition". Either way, stopping breathing for potentially 10-15 minutes doesn't sound very good. My thoughts are with her family and I'm praying for her recovery.

2016 has sucked.

Disneyhead'71

Apparently, she is "stabilized" on a ventilator in critical condition. Not "stable" condition.

TMZ is reporting that she went 15 mins. without a pulse before paramedics could restart her heart.

They now need to determine the amount of cardiac and brain damaged that was caused by the lack of oxygen during those 15 mins. 15 mins. is a long time for the brain to be without oxygen. All we can do is hope for the best.

Bacon

tumblr_lz3hhncY4v1qepf8yo1_500.gif

:cry:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Apparently, she is "stabilized" on a ventilator in critical condition. Not "stable" condition.

TMZ is reporting that she went 15 mins. without a pulse before paramedics could restart her heart.

They now need to determine the amount of cardiac and brain damaged that was caused by the lack of oxygen during those 15 mins. 15 mins. is a long time for the brain to be without oxygen. All we can do is hope for the best.

:(

Magenta Panther

I once read a biography written by Debbie Reynolds, Carrie's mother. Poor Carrie has had issues all her life, issues that were not her fault.

I have little use for the Star Wars reboot, but I love the first two films in the original trilogy, especially Empire. Oh I hope I hope she'll be okay. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom