Ring & text tones ..

JillC LI

My hubby uses Soarin' as the ring tone for when I am calling him. I wanted to use it as well, but my phone didn't support it. I now have the theme from ET instead. :cool:

DJMoore2011

Yep i have Zedge ringtones. Look for it on your apps. Yes it's free also.

LOVE ZEDGE

I have, a short little mermaid for text message, C3PO saying don't get technical with me as my notification, and When you Wish upon a star as my defult ring tone. My Dear Husbands ring tone is "Ohana means family, family means nobody get's left behind or forgotten."

I am still looking for Tinkerbell and Fairies to go with the wallpaper I have downloaded on my phone.

I also downloaded but don't have assigned to anything yet: The Monorail Please Stand Clear of the doors, Stitch saying Hi, A very Merry Unbirthday which is listed as Mad Hatter Tea Party on Zedge, Electrical Parade,Ewok Celebration, Yoda saying Your phone ringing it is press the button you must and fulfill your destiny, C3PO saying I have a bad feeling about this, R2D2 for SMS, Darth Vadar Saying the dark side of the force is calling you, along with "you don't need to see his identification, we don't need to see his identification, these aren't the driods your looking for" convo between Obi and storm troopers, A sound clip from Brave, a sound clip called Jack Sparrow that is music from the Pirate Movies, Lilo & Stitch Your touching me convo from the movie and last but not least cause I am sure to find more I have Timon & Pumba Hakuna Matata

I don't think I have nearly enough must go look for more :p

MaxsDad

My general ringtone is Innoventions Main Theme, my text is the Outro of same. Daughter = Tower of Terror Library. Son = Gaston from stage show. Son in Law = Star Tours exit hallway. Wife is Beauty and The Beast from stage.

I want to make my boss the Vader theme, but I can never get a good catch of it when I am ready.

Patrick_Ears

LOVE ZEDGE

I have, a short little mermaid for text message, C3PO saying don't get technical with me as my notification, and When you Wish upon a star as my defult ring tone. My Dear Husbands ring tone is "Ohana means family, family means nobody get's left behind or forgotten."

I am still looking for Tinkerbell and Fairies to go with the wallpaper I have downloaded on my phone.

I also downloaded but don't have assigned to anything yet: The Monorail Please Stand Clear of the doors, Stitch saying Hi, A very Merry Unbirthday which is listed as Mad Hatter Tea Party on Zedge, Electrical Parade,Ewok Celebration, Yoda saying Your phone ringing it is press the button you must and fulfill your destiny, C3PO saying I have a bad feeling about this, R2D2 for SMS, Darth Vadar Saying the dark side of the force is calling you, along with "you don't need to see his identification, we don't need to see his identification, these aren't the driods your looking for" convo between Obi and storm troopers, A sound clip from Brave, a sound clip called Jack Sparrow that is music from the Pirate Movies, Lilo & Stitch Your touching me convo from the movie and last but not least cause I am sure to find more I have Timon & Pumba Hakuna Matata

I don't think I have nearly enough must go look for more :p

lol, yes love the app also.

Tiggerfanatic

My first Droid was a special limited edition Star Wars phone that looked like R2D2, and it came preloaded with a bunch of Star Wars tones. I was very sad when it came time to trade it in.

On my new phone I have the Star Wars theme for texts and my ring tone is the theme from the Muppet Show. Got mine from Zedge, too.

My text tone is "Please stand clear of the doors...", my general ringtone is the finale of IllumiNations. When work calls me it's either Tower of Terror or Heigh Ho, depending on which line they are calling from. My brothers ringtone is Test Track, my daughters is The Three Cabillaros. I have a bunch of others that I switch around from time to time as my general ringtone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom