Right Now

Al

Original Poster
Hi! sorry to post such a strange question, its just that i am a bit bored!

What is everyone doing right now? apart from being on the internet! lol!

Im watching a programme on the Brooklyn Bridge on BBC2!

:hammer:

mightyduck

Alex, I was actually inside the base of the Brooklyn Bridge for an avant-garde art show in July. They should show you where it used to be an open-air market and then was bricked up....

Sheri

I'm talking to I think 5 of my friends (yes I have that many :D ) and listening to a song called high Voltage, and drinking juice, and breathing, and blinking, and typing, and moving the little mousey, clicking things, uhh looking out a window, looking back at the screen, drinking more juice, looking at the bottom of the cup while I drink the juice, typing something to someone, drinking again, typing more, still listening to the song, clicking more stuff, drinking again (hey I'm startin 2 sound like Marky :hammer: :dazzle: ) and probably some other stuff too, do you wanna hear about that?

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by SheriD013
I'm talking to I think 5 of my friends (yes I have that many :D ) and listening to a song called high Voltage, and drinking juice, and breathing, and blinking, and typing, and moving the little mousey, clicking things, uhh looking out a window, looking back at the screen, drinking more juice, looking at the bottom of the cup while I drink the juice, typing something to someone, drinking again, typing more, still listening to the song, clicking more stuff, drinking again (hey I'm startin 2 sound like Marky :hammer: :dazzle: ) and probably some other stuff too, do you wanna hear about that?
mmmmmmmmm juice :slurp: ! what flavour? at the moment i am sending a text message (sms) to my aunty!!! !!! (yes, i know! I am REALLY bored! ) :)

Sheri

Originally posted by Alberrisford

mmmmmmmmm juice :slurp: ! what flavour? at the moment i am sending a text message (sms) to my aunty!!! !!! (yes, i know! I am REALLY bored! ) :)

It's like, white cranberry or something, and it's kinda ECH but I'm thirsty so I'll live through it :slurp: It kinda tastes like wine or something, but not the peach wine coz that stuff is good, lol :)

sillyspook13

Right now I'm recovering from the **quality time** I spent with my boyfriend.:animwink:

For those of you who are looking at me odd:lookaroun , you wanted to know what I'm doing.:veryconfu :slurp: :hurl: :brick:

I'm also typing, chatting with my friend from Jersey, watching a cheesy sci-fi movie, and spinning in my chair.:dazzle:

And, if you would like me to point out the obvious.... heart beating, inhale, exhale, blink, inhale, shifting my position while exhaling, blink, blink.:drevil:

mightyduck

Originally posted by SheriD013

It's like, white cranberry or something, and it's kinda ECH but I'm thirsty so I'll live through it :slurp: It kinda tastes like wine or something, but not the peach wine coz that stuff is good, lol :)

White cranberry! Oh, how lovely! They are test-marketing that... Ocean Spray, right? It's much less tart than regular cranberry. I wish we could buy it here, but we're not in the test market. :(

lemonade

Just hanging out on the internet and listening to Disney music on live365.com. I'm about to make myself something to eat. I'm starving.
I'm so extremely bored. I have cabin fever 'cause I've been sick this past week.

mightyduck

Originally posted by immark
to right now : any changes at wdw since 9/11 ?

I'm a little confused here, but if you're asking about Disney's response, they restrict some of the items allowed in the parks, and they have security checking bags and such when you go in.... For example, you can't buy a letter opener in the shop in Cinderella's Castle--I think you have to have it shipped to your home address, they said...

Tink

"You've Got Mail" is on the telly and I'm listening to it from the den. My sister is sleeping over and is on the couch. ANd that's pretty much it... :)

Maria

I´m watching "Tómbola"... a very hot talk show copied from one called the same from Spain... :rolleyes:

Also chatting with a friend on msn an reading posts on this forum... :)

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Right now I'm watching THE WEAKEST LINK on NBC.

cool! i am watchin the weakest link on BBC2!!! (its the uk version, although i have seen some of the usa programmes! they r so funny! :) )

MarknSue

well Ive read everyone elses posts and now Im trying to make live365.com play disney tunes to me too as thats what Im in the mood for
mark

ps ...and I want to get my hands on that white cranberry stuff too!

Al

Original Poster
yeah! sounds nice! at the moment i am listening to the news. something about more money going into public services :snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom