Right Now Id Rather Be....

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Original Poster
As I sit here on a dark cold Black Country evening I think id rather be..
preparing my buttocks for the assault that is Summit Plummit .:eek:

DanStat

Right now, its sundown here in the southern US...I would love to be walking on one of those pathways over the water at Riverside! :)

kal1484

right now as i sit in my room with layers of clothing on cuz it's freezing outside......i want to be at TL in the lazy river.

Pioneer Hall

Anywhere in WDW!!!! It has to be better than the freezing weather here. But If I had to pick one place it would be Main Street USA.

figmentmom

I'm in the freezing northeast, and I'd RATHER be heading down Splash Mountain, riding the TTA, lining up at JIYA, watching "Impressions of France"...only 40 days to go!!!!!!!!!

The_CEO

Right now.. As I sit here staring at my PC screen drooling * just kidding*, I would rather be at the rain forest cafe' in downtown disney.. Then afterwards i would go shopping..

~ Justin...

cm1988

C'mon down... but bring a sweater

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
right now as i sit in my room with layers of clothing on cuz it's freezing outside......i want to be at TL in the lazy river.
Not wishing to discourage your visit, but our high today was in the 50's. Freakish cold for March in Florida. We'll see 78 by Friday... (hope, hope).

figmentbaby

i would definitely wanna be at the Yacht and Beach Club in Beaches and Cream- no one can beat their kitchen sink!

Disneyinsider-are you a college program student cuz your quote is one from the tram operator, and oh, do i know those lines too well!

Bryy2001

Right now as I sit in my dorm room in chilly Minneapolis where it will continually snow heavily over the next two days, I'd rather be strolling casually through the queue on Splash Mountain on a hot Florida Spring Break day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom