Pre-Trip Ridin' solo - a pre-trip report

Hello, all, and welcome to my first ever solo trip pre-trip report! It wouldn't have happened without all the support I received from my WDWMagic brothers and sisters! So thanks in advance! Without further ado...

Introduction
Wow, it feels kind of weird to type that without an "s" on the end! Anyway, I'm Tracy! I'm a 25 year old college student in North Carolina. I'm also a DVC member, along with my husband, Coda. I had originally planned this trip for last month when Coda and I could go together. Unfortunately, he got a call from work and had to leave the same morning we were planning to drive down. Since he's gone for three months, I decided to make the most of my time alone and hop on down to Disney World!

0rmTrEa.png

The Plan
I'll be heading down on Tuesday morning on an airplane - the first time I haven't driven down since 2009! I usually drive since it's only 9 hours, but since I was alone, I decided not to. I'll be solo and on a budget, so most meals will be quick service or in my room! I've also loaded up on protein bars in place of lunch! I will be at the World over Thanksgiving and am really excited to meet up with @jlsHouston for Thanksgiving brunch! I have all my FP+ reservations made and my Magic Band ready to go! I can't wait!!! Two more sleeps!

The Empress Lilly

Solo is awesome! A whole new World.

Have fun Tracy, and don't let us old fart doom and gloomers detract from your WDW, you hear!

Will you do me a favour? At WS (where else!), will you think of me for a moment? I miss it terribly so you will have to visit it for me!

jlsHouston

You got one more sleep!! :happy:Hopefully you are asleep right now getting that power rest you will need!. I hope you packed warm clothes, after tomorrow the temps are dropping again!!. Make sure you text me when you get settled or have a minute and Thanksgiving brunch is at 11:15 with some characters (not just us!!);)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom