Rides you were surprised you enjoyed

dizknee

It is funny how a seemingly boring ride like TTA can become one of our favorites. I thought it was just a little train like ride that went around tomorrowland (which it is) but it is a great little ride.

As for Universe of Energy... I agree although I do prefer the old version with the spinning slide show screen.

Legend of the Lion King surprised me. I am far from being a lover of the stage shows that are performed but this one rocked. So much so that I will make a point to check out others while I am at Disney in January.

WDW_Sam

Mine is probably SpaceShip Earth. Now thats the first thing i do when i go into EPCOT. Gets you in the mood for the rest of the park. Its a "must do" now.

Sam

DisneyBunny

Mine was Cranium Command. I refused to go on it for years when I was little, and a teen because I thought it would be too educational, and cutesy. We went for the first time a year ago, and it was totally a surprise to me how much I enjoyed it. I recognised the stars, and got a lot more out of it than the kids who were around me.... I'm glad I rode it when I did.... now it looks like I might not get to ride it again... I'm so mad at myself for missing out on this gem for so many years only to fall in love with it in its eleventh hour

:brick:

GenerationX

The two attractions I was most pleasantly surprised with at WDW are Flights of Wonder and Timekeeper. In both cases, I didn't expect much, but I really enjoyed them. At DLR, I was more entertained than I thought I'd be by Pirates of the Caribbean. The WDW version pales in comparison.

theRIOT

I would have to say that Sounds Dangerous in Disney-MGM Studios. I never, ever wanted to go see that, and then before I moved away from Fl. and left my job as a CM I decided to hit up everything I never experienced.

I was really surprised. When the lights went out, and the sounds started in the earphones I was sold. I walked out a true believer that you can't judge an attraction by what people on message boards say in trip reports. HeHe!

Anywho I'm back in Ohio and sad that the 50th kick-off is a few days away and I'm not there.
Oh well, my first trip to Disneyland will be this year, and all will be right with the world!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom