Rides per day.

Sweet Melissa

We're in a mindset right now that there's always next time, so we've really slowed down our pace going through the parks. I'd say there are days where even at the Magic Kingdom we only go on five or six rides.

DisneyLeo18

Few years back we had a free day in our schedule so two of us tried to do as many in a day as we could (all parks)

Got somewhere near the high 30's and it was late in EMH at MK and we called it quits.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Back when DAK has EMH I clocked 24 rides in EE and 4 on CTE then factor in what was done earlier during the day. This was in sub 30* air btw

Britt

UGH! I think I went on 7-10?? Out of our entire TRIP no less. Not just in a day at a park.

We went in April last year and wait times were HOURS for simple rides! 2 hours+ for really popular rides (the only one I didn't have a wait on was Dinosaur and thats because we got there as the park was opening and went right to it...LOL).

Going in Sept this time...really hoping thats not the case this time.

bethymouse

Well, my boys love POTC! So... I rode it w/ them one year 8 times in a row w/ no line!:eek: We get there early and are able to ride our faves at least twice-Buzz, Space, Speedway or BTMRR/Splash!:)
I guess we average about 20 per day at MK, 4 at HS (lines for RnRC and TSM are ridiculous!), maybe 6 at AK, around 11 at EPCOT. We try to ride our faves twice if possible (thanks to Fastpasses).:D

ddbowdoin

UGH! I think I went on 7-10?? Out of our entire TRIP no less. Not just in a day at a park.

We went in April last year and wait times were HOURS for simple rides! 2 hours+ for really popular rides (the only one I didn't have a wait on was Dinosaur and thats because we got there as the park was opening and went right to it...LOL).

Going in Sept this time...really hoping thats not the case this time.

That is so odd, even as busy as it was last week... FP's were a must for E tickets, but HM and the likes only had 15-20 min waits, 20 was the longest I waited for POTC.

Britt

That is so odd, even as busy as it was last week... FP's were a must for E tickets, but HM and the likes only had 15-20 min waits, 20 was the longest I waited for POTC.
HM was shut down last April for repairs! They opened it up later in the day and the line was INCREDIBLE! All the way outside of the que area.

Rockin Rollar Coaster had a 90 minute wait and HTT had a 120 minute wait.
My husband did get fast passes for Mission Space (different day then HS). It had a 120 minute wait also. We only got there about 30 minutes after opening. but we did stop at the Kim Possible thing so that was our mistake for sure!

It was sooo bad for ride times! Splash Mountain at night, was awesome, but terrible during the day! We did not expect the crowds we got...LOL We went right into Spring Break time though.

PolynesianPrincess

On our trip last November we did 84 rides in 5 days. So that's 16.8 rides per day!! :D And that included the last day onle being in the park til 1:30pm. It was DEAD that morning so we got to do a lot!

Britt

On our trip last November we did 84 rides in 5 days. So that's 16.8 rides per day!! :D And that included the last day onle being in the park til 1:30pm. It was DEAD that morning so we got to do a lot!
Im super excited for the fall crowds! I think Im going to try and keep tally.

My husband says we went on way more rides then 7-10, but I can't remember ANY from Hollywood studios except the Lights, Camera, Action show.

We went on Dinosaur and the Safari ride in AK and that was it. We went on POTC, Splash Mountain, HM, Space Mountain, Its a Small World.....and then the train ride in MK! Thats it!

Nothing in Epcot other then the Kim Possible thing and World Showcase!

PolynesianPrincess

Im super excited for the fall crowds! I think Im going to try and keep tally.

My husband says we went on way more rides then 7-10, but I can't remember ANY from Hollywood studios except the Lights, Camera, Action show.

We went on Dinosaur and the Safari ride in AK and that was it. We went on POTC, Splash Mountain, HM, Space Mountain, Its a Small World.....and then the train ride in MK! Thats it!

Nothing in Epcot other then the Kim Possible thing and World Showcase!

I consider the shows as attractions!! I have a ride counter on my iPhone that helps me remember what we did and I also make notes in a little notebook for my trip report. Otherwise I'll forget!!! lol

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Is CoP a show or a ride. The vehicle moves...does that make it a ride? But you are watching a show???:confused:
How about Star Tours. Same thing...

Soarin'...vehicular movement while watching a show on a screen...
Heck, you could even say the same thing about TSMM, vehicular movement while watching screens.

Is UoE a show or a ride? How about Pirates... a moving vehicle going through Show Scenes...

To rule out shows is ruling out most of Disney's attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom