Rides from other Parks

Goofybynature

Original Poster
What rides would you like to see from other Disneyland parks put into the Magic Kingdom? I think DLP's 'Indiana Jones: Temple of Peril' Rollercoaster would go well into Adventureland. The area does need another big attraction and it could go where the tiki room is now and if your worried about space there is some land beyond that to use. Also I think they should bring Roger Rabbits ride into toontown, its desperatly needs something new.

Discuss

german

What about Crush´s Turtle Twister that comes to Disney Studios Paris next year. Would be perfect for MGM Studios, wouldn´t it ?

CaptainMichael

Goofybynature said:
I think DLP's 'Indiana Jones: Temple of Peril' Rollercoaster would go well into Adventureland. The area does need another big attraction and it could go where the tiki room is now and if your worried about space there is some land beyond that to use. Also I think they should bring Roger Rabbits ride into toontown, its desperatly needs something new.

Discuss
er....there is hardly room for an Indiana Jones temple ride to to fit where the Enchanted Tiki Room is. The Tiki Room backs up against the back of Frontierland. If there is anywhere that I want a version of this ride, it is at the Disney-MGM Studios. They have the space, the theme, and most importantly, the need...

I don't see Roger Rabbit ever making a comeback.

I would like Paris' Space Mountain, and that's about it.

eroyee

:wave: I agree. Indiana Jones and Roger Rabbit. also, Monsters Inc. dark ride would be good. How about just bringing the whole Tokyo Disney Sea here? that would be way cool. ha.ha. next magical trip home Jan. 2007 for 10 days. yaaay.:sohappy:

Goofybynature

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
er....there is hardly room for an Indiana Jones temple ride to to fit where the Enchanted Tiki Room is. The Tiki Room backs up against the back of Frontierland. If there is anywhere that I want a version of this ride, it is at the Disney-MGM Studios. They have the space, the theme, and most importantly, the need...

I don't see Roger Rabbit ever making a comeback.

I would like Paris' Space Mountain, and that's about it.

Woops....sorry about that I got my bearings completely wrong, but I still would love for this ride to come to wdw

jozzmenia

Indiana Jones hands down into Adventureland! I was talking about the one in DL, but the one in Paris sounds good too! Disney has plenty of room somewhere! :)

Bravesfn1

Alice in Wonderland dark ride from DL. Would be a great addition to WDW far inferior Fantasyland. Also, I would like to see Mr. Toad's Wild Ride brought o.......oh, they had that at WDW once, but replaced it with pooh.

Herk

The Poohs ride from Tokyo, to replace the poohs playground, and where the current pooh ride is I would like that to be the 'Pinocchio's Daring Journey' from DLC

tink81

DLP's BTMRR, it is wicked fast and rougher than its US counterparts.

Journey to the Center of the Earth from Tokyo Disney Sea looks really cool, too.

Rockin Roller

i would have suggested the matterhorn for fantasyland but we have everest now... so i would go with indiana jones in adventureland and bring back mr toads wild ride

duckburg85

I hope they would build brand new rides, the constant talk about bringing rides from other parks is kinda dumb, if you really want to go on Journey to the of the earth or the monsters inc. then go to the park that has it. Having every park have the same ride is boring, i would want to go to Hong Kong or Paris and not have the same experiance that i would of had if i just had gone to Disney World.

wickedfan07

Not everyone has the means to go to Hong Kong, Paris or Tokyo. And not everyone feels safe travelling internationally. Certain unique rides, like Journey to the Center of the Earth, would be nice, but we don't need clones of rides like DLP's Indiana Jones because that theme can be easily applied to a completely new ride. How else could you design a ride based on Journey to the Center of the Earth?

Dukeblue1016

I don't know anything about the Indy ride in DL... but it sounds fun (all I know is its a rollercoaster... hahaha, sounds fun though) but I think Adventureland would be best (if there was room, which there isn't) because MGM has the Indy show... plus RnRC... I mean MK has enough as is... so... I don't know, I'm writing as I think and now I'm all confused...

heck... throw it in Epcot...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom