Rider Swap question

BlackCauldron

Original Poster
We are 3 adults traveling with a nearly 4 year old who is just shy of the 40 inch height requirements. We were hoping to use Rider Swap on occasion, but everything I've read mentions how rider swap is used in situations with 2 adults / 2+ kids, where the kids get to ride multiple times

The official rules from Disney say that: "If the person in Party 2 waited alone with the child, he or she may bring one other Guest back to ride the attraction with him or her."

In our situation, can the waiting adult bring back with them an adult who already rode in Party 1?

TDGMedley

yes. I have done the rider swap. they give the first adult riding a ticket that goes trough. and it says you and 2 people can ride so 3 people can go back trough the fast pass line with the ride swap ticket.

Goofy4TheWorld

The "rider swap" is nothing more than an old-school paper FastPass that can be used for the "second group" to re-enter the attraction using the FastPass line. That paper FastPass allows three people total to ride, who those three people are doesn't matter, it could be three adults if needed.

KordovaJD

Yes, you can definitely use it. In fact, it really made our first trip with kids. The rider swap is not issued to one person in particular. For example, walk up with 1 adult and a child to get a ride swap. Other adult doesn't want to go on that particular ride. You ride space mounting back to back. Or, as in my case, 4 consecutive runs (we had 2 babies and multiple adults to "game" the system"

md0u80a2

Yes - it is awesome

It meant I ended up going through rides twice with my kids as by the time it came to it my wife kept freaking out and so we essentially had a free three person fastpass - and it lasts a week!!!

It is probably one of the easiest and under used tools at WDW

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom