RideMax or TouringPlans?

Ceekling

I'm planning a trip for July and wanting to maximize our short time (just 3 days).

I've heard of RideMax but have also come across references to TouringPlans.com (sites that create a schedule for you based on your interests and preferences using past crowd and wait time data) . Has anyone used either or both? Are they worth it?

disney4life2008

I used Touring Plans last week, it worked PERFECTLY. As long as you closely follow their plan - it works. But you have to be at the parks prior to opening and get out the major attractions within the first 2 hours.

Upvote 0

mhead

Touring Plans is good - but not customizable like Ride Max. I prefer RideMax as it is more interactive - ie I check what I want to do - what time I want to be there and what time I want to leave and it creates the plan to those specs rather than give me a more generalized itenerary.

Upvote 0

Plutofan1

Definitely go with touring plans.com. The research that they've put into making the plans is unbelievable. I also think that RideMax is too specific. There is no way you'll stay on the time table they give you. It is just too hard. I would also use the crowd calendar on touringplans.com to see which parks you should go to on certain days. Definately

Upvote 0

WishIwasThere

I have used touring plans and it worked perfectly. I haven't looked at Ride Max yet. I'll have to check them out, but I am a big supporter of touring plans.

Upvote 0

CptnEO

I used Ridemax once and it worked pretty well. You just have to understand that it tries to calculate your day out perfectly and there are times when rides break down and you need to be flexible.

Upvote 0

Atomicmickey

Another BIG vote for Touringplans.

Here's the deal--go to the bookstore, pick up the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (ding!) and you get a year's subscription to Touringplans FREE.

It's a two for one that can't be beat.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom