Ride videos?

Superman

The only ones i have seen are the ones at the Universal official page those are short and not so good.. so i would be interested if anyone knows of any also

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Well, thanks for the link, but you have to be some kinda member of that site to see the videos. I'll ask my mom if I can join. Any other links?

Ablirien

What about here ?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a Dudley Doright's Ripsaw Falls and Cat in the Hat video? Digital Universal and Orlando Rocks don't seem to have them.

maelstrom

i have the entire e.t. ride at universal hollywood on tape (i was so obsessed that i made my dad keep the camcorder out on the ride, yes) but i have no idea how to get that onto my computer. and e.t. isnt that exciting of a ride and probably not what you were looking for anyway. sorry! my main thing is disney, so i really know where to find universal stuff.

Ablirien

Some more videos here!

I'm still looking for a Dudley Doright's Ripsaw Falls video and the Cyberdyne music from Terminator 2: 3D (I found the Cat in the Hat video).

MichBiv

I visited my local AAA store this weekend and they had USF/IOA videos.. .Haven't had a chance to watch mine yet, but wanted to let you know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom