Ride vehicles

kare5625

Original Poster
I was wondering if anybody had pictures of ride vehicles from universal studios and islands of adventure

Absimilliard

I was wondering if anybody had pictures of ride vehicles from universal studios and islands of adventure

Dragon Challenge and Incredible Hulk use this type of seating:

0sicng2000g46b08n80023.jpg

With the shoulder restraint up. It needs to come down and the black seat has to buckle in like this. Two rows feature what is known as "Big Boy Seats". Instead of a single seat belt that goes over the bump on the restraint, you have two belts that go on the side, giving you a little more room.

2gdgrlc0000011j025o000.jpg

Dr. Doom Fearfall use this seat. Same as Dragons and Hulk, the black seatbelt has to be buckled in to ride.

DrDoom3.gif

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey also use a shoulder restraint, but an in seat sensor is what determines if you can ride. In my case, at 6'3, 260 lbs, I need to use one of the end seat to have a little more room and get that green light. On the test seat, red means no go, yellow means "end seat only" and green "any seats".

Harry_Potter_and_the_Forbidden_Journey_-_test_seat.jpg

Revenge of the Mummy use an individual lap bar. No seatbelts are used, but when the bar comes down, it has to go over your knees. The ride operator has to be able to see "green" on the side indicator.

imag06441.jpg

Both Spiderman and Transformers use the same type of ride vehicle. Four across in a row and a single bar comes down.

Spiderman.jpg

Men In Black Alien Attack use 6 passengers spinning ride cars. It originally had a single lap bar per row and individual seat belts, but it has since changed to individual lap bars. I can't locate good pictures of the recent ride cars.

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit use special hinged lap bars. Like at Forbidden Journey, it is a sensor inside that gives the go/no go.

hollywood-rip-ride-rockit-universal-studios-florida-390-oi.jpg

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts use lap bars that are similar to the Mummy. The ride car floor is flat, but the 3 rows are "stadium" style. For more comfort, request row 3 or 6 if you have long legs.

DSCN2357.jpg

kare5625

Original Poster
Thank you for c the information. I can not see any of the pictures though is it because I am on my phone

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom