Ride Seating Requests

Disneyfan1981

I usually ask on certain rides, especially Soarin' because you definitely lose something sitting in the back row staring at everyone's feet. The CMs usually will do it no problem but sometimes you have to be willing to wait another batch of riders. If you're patient they'll hook you up.

diddy_mouse

angelfaerie52 said:
Which leads me to ask... is the front or back scarier on RnRC? I am going again on MONDAY! yay!

From my experience the back of a roller coaster is a rougher ride. The pull out of the inversions is stronger. The first time I rode RnRC we ended up in the last car :dazzle: I wouldn't have minded it....if it wasn't my *first* time. I usually like riding somewhere in the middle, that way I can see where we're going without having to guess. :D

Billy6

I have requested a seat during busy and slow times on Space Mountain and was accomidated. It could be the CM and his/her magical-ness. Or it could be the times. we(sister and I) usually ask for the back. Sometimes they are more apt to give you the seat you want when the CM has a new car to fill rather than filling the last spots on the train. Most times on RnRC they have been good. If you pick seats that noone else asks for, the CM's really dont mind. BTM you can sometimes pick your row but sometime are forced into a row. Just go on the rides again and sit where you want if you dont get it the first time, is what I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom