Ride Quote Tshirt....

KimPossible

Hey everyone, Im trying to make a shirt that i can wear in the parks for my upcoming trip. I want a cool, unique quote. I'm pretty sure this has been a thread before, but i did a search and couldnt find anything....:(

anyway, i was hoping that u guys good help me out with some things to say. I want something that only people who go there a lot might know. I know they have shirts with the monorail speech, but i want something else...any help would be great thanx!!!

bsandersjr

Main Street USA said:
Don't want to be self-promoting, but since you asked, you can get 6 different attraction quote t's here:

Ride Quote T's

Right now there is:

The Monorail
Tower of Terror
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Space Mountain
Horizons
Pirates of the Caribbean

All are based off of WDW Virtual Visit, and all profits go to the cost of running the site.

Also, in about 2 days, I''ll have about 10 more BRAND NEW different attraction quote t's similar to those up as well including:

Jungle Cruise
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion
...and more............

Hopefully, this helps. If not, have fun making new ones! :)

p.s. I've gotten many emails, so for those wondering when the MK will be complete on WDWVV, I'll be taking a July trip to finish picture taking for all attractions. So in August, you should have free reign of the park. I've yet to figure out a good way to get the multi-eye attraction video up for downloading, but I'm still trying.

You give a discount to wdwmagic members?:lol:

Upvote 0

sdwsq2005

The monorail message shirt is great! I just purchased 2 for my nephews' birthdays. They're going to WDW in August, our trip is in September. The message is in English on the front, Spanish on the back..."Please stand clear of the doors"....."Por favor matanganese alejado de las puertas". They were $19.49 apiece, not including s/h.

Upvote 0

PintoColvig

JimboJones123 said:
"Pretty good, sure as you're born!"

NAME IT!
Ha Ha! We spent two days trying figure out what that line actually said. Until we looked it up on the internet, our consensus was..."Pretty good, show us your bone!" :slurp: Not very Disney-like, I know, but that was the best we could come up with. :hammer:

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

Enderikari said:
How about, "You are not the first to pass this way... nor will you be the last..."
Maelstrom!

That's one that people really wouldn't get unless they were really paying attention.

I also like "Veggie fruit fruit, veggie veggie fruit fruit", "Tomorrow's Child", or if you're really daring "Hey! Gimme back my chilidog!"

I REALLY like "Some imagination, huh?" :)

Upvote 0

hedgewick

SpenceMan01 said:
Maelstrom!

That's one that people really wouldn't get unless they were really paying attention.

I also like "Veggie fruit fruit, veggie veggie fruit fruit", "Tomorrow's Child", or if you're really daring "Hey! Gimme back my chilidog!"

I REALLY like "Some imagination, huh?" :)

Oh, I LOVED the Kitchen Cabaret!!! I wish they would bring it back.

Upvote 0

Enderikari

In the beginning, America did not exist. Four centuries of work, bloodshed, loneliness, and fear created this land.
We built America, and the process made us Americans, a new
breed, routed in all races.

Upvote 0

KimPossible

Original Poster
clearly if i write..."you are not the first..." it might be inappropriate to wear round my family

i do enjoy veggie veggie fruit fruit
that was my fave from when i was little
:)

Upvote 0

Miss Bell

We had one made for my daughter that says "Stupid Judy" from Universe of Energy. She wore it last summer, and got a lot attention from cast members...in MGM. At Epcot, no one said a thing.

Upvote 0

JEDIsney

PintoColvig said:
Ha Ha! We spent two days trying figure out what that line actually said. Until we looked it up on the internet, our consensus was..."Pretty good, show us your bone!" :slurp: Not very Disney-like, I know, but that was the best we could come up with. :hammer:
:lol::lol:

Okay, I'll admit it. When I first heard the Splash Mountain loop (a while ago), I thought they were saying "Pretty good, sure as your boy." It's actually pretty close.. heh.

Upvote 0

Teenchy

JimboJones123 said:
"Pretty good, sure as you're born!"

NAME IT!

To bad I didn't see this thread earlier. As you can see from my Avatar and signature I'm a huge "Song of the South" / Splash Mountain fan. :D

A much tougher trivia question would have been who was TEENCHY in "Song of the South"...but of course my Avatar would give away the answer.

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

Main Street USA said:
Don't want to be self-promoting, but since you asked, you can get 6 different attraction quote t's here:

Ride Quote T's

Also, in about 2 days, I''ll have about 10 more BRAND NEW different attraction quote t's similar to those up as well including:

Jungle Cruise
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion
...and more............

Per my earlier post, where I said many more were on the way, 3 new ones are up right now, with three more to come tomorrow. Here are the three new current ones...

Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain, and the Skyway. All are available in many colors, and can be found in the same place as the ones in the quote above. :)

Attachments

• cop-yellow-close.jpg
    cop-yellow-close.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 38
  • SM-NEW-GREEN-CLOSE.jpg
    SM-NEW-GREEN-CLOSE.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 45
  • grey-close.jpg
    grey-close.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 41
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom