Ride questions

Tenny317

Original Poster
I was wondering what Kongfrontation is and what Chester and Hester is? I've been going to disney forever and have never heard of these things....

SplashTrash6863

Kongfrontation was a King Kong ride at Universal, but they took that out. It was not very good at all. Chester and Hester is a someone what of a new area in Dinoland USA with some rides and other things.

Bill

Account Suspended
Kongfrontation was replaced by "The Revenge of the Mummy" at Universal Studios Florida. That's not Disney. Chester & Hesters is referring to DINO-RAMA, an incredibly cheaply built area at Disney's Animal Kingdom themed as a crappy roadside detour. With tons of carnival games and 2 off the shelf rides, including a Dumbo clone, it's probably the lowest Disney's ever gone. Many people here, including myself, would like to see that entire area do Dinoland U.S.A. removed from the park. I'd like to see it demolished Vegas style with explosives. Hee hee. Having said all that, Primeval Whirl is an okay ride... but it's not anything that you'd think Disney would do. Not even Universal. Heck, maybe not even Six Flags. It's really pretty bad.

figmentfan

I have to disagree.

I like Dinosaur Ride or the old Countdown to Extinction. Primevil Whirl is good, but not an A+ roller coaster. It is a good ride.

SplashTrash6863

I agree with Bill. It is not like Disney to put something like Dino-rama in its parks. I am not sure what they were thinking, but the games and rollercoaster have to go.

StevenT

General Grizz said:
Definite agreement with Dino-Rama.

To think. We were gonna get Beastly, but ugly carnival games get thrown in.

Thank you Mr. Eisner :wave: :wave:
(that smiley is waving middle fingers :lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom