Ride Poster Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopher

Here's mine!

I wanted to make something a little different than the others. There are some really good entries so far. I hope you guys like mine too! :animwink:

Attachments

• se_epcot.gif
    se_epcot.gif
    67.1 KB · Views: 247

The_CEO

I told MSU on AIM I wasnt going to enter but....... Here's mine! lol

~ Justin...

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 206

Maria

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
WOW WE! Good job everyone!.

THis seems to be more popular then the walllpaper contests!

~! Justin...

By the way, when are we having the next one? Did Christopher pick one topic already?

The_CEO

According to Dan he is giving this one a month to see how it works and not having a wallpaper con. Oh well.. :(

~ Justin..

Maria

According to Dan he is giving this one a month to see how it works and not having a wallpaper con. Oh well.. :(

~ Justin..

Bah! Lazy Dan.... :rolleyes:

:D :animwink:

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by Maria
It has a lot of merit DisneyJedi! Good sketching! :)

WOW! Thanks Maria! I'd say a good 5 hours throughout last week sketching and a couple hours scanning/digitally messing with what I had.

Everyone did a super job as always! Out of curiosity... if we did want to have our entries printed as a poster, what resolution would be needed for say Kinkos? My original is 1700X2332 (needs cropped and a bunch of other things). Would it be expensive to have a printout as a poster? It'd be cool if everyone were given the option to provide a hi-res version for download for just this purpose.

TinkerBell9988

~ Justin..

awww! I love the wallpaper contests! They're so much fun to watch everyone's hard work (yeah right, lol). Thats too bad...

BUT... I'm really enjoying this contest too, very innovative...

NowInc

Originally posted by TinkerBell9988

awww! I love the wallpaper contests! They're so much fun to watch everyone's hard work (yeah right, lol). Thats too bad...

BUT... I'm really enjoying this contest too, very innovative...

The wallpaper contest is not dead....it will be re-started again soon...I just like the variety every so often..ya know? I love this poster idea..it makes people work harder..and its ORIGINAL...every site seems to have a wallpaper contest now it seems..

I am also currently schemeing up MORE contest ideas so we can rotate the contests on a regular basis....more on this as I think of stuff ;)

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by NowInc

The wallpaper contest is not dead....it will be re-started again soon...I just like the variety every so often..ya know? I love this poster idea..it makes people work harder..and its ORIGINAL...every site seems to have a wallpaper contest now it seems..

I am also currently schemeing up MORE contest ideas so we can rotate the contests on a regular basis....more on this as I think of stuff ;)

Thanks for the udate, Now. Still lookin' forward to those wallpaper contests. Keep thinkin' of new ideas!

WeirdOne

Here's my very abstract poster. See the people ;). They're COMMUNICATING...LOL! - The WeirdOne :D

Attachments

• spaceship earth poster.jpg
    spaceship earth poster.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 202

WeirdOne

Oh, and sorry 'bout the size. I need to crop this poster but don't hve the time to do it. I barely found time to make it ;). - The WeirdOne :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom