Ride pictures, order or not

ptdreher

Original Poster
What attraction are you more likely to purchase the ride generated picture from? Mine is usually Dinosaur at AK. What's your's?

I_heart_Tigger

My favourite ride picture is from ToT. WE had one elevator with all Canadians who worked at the pavilion - dressed in red and white with maple leafs painted on our cheeks. It was our Canada Day photo.

The only I usually purchase, if any, is Splash Mountain. Especially when traveling with first timers. I think they anticipate the drop since they can see it from outside so they usually make a funny face - also it usually only has people from my party in it. I don't like buying photos of a bunch of strangers.

TheAmazingBobbo

The only one I ever bought was ToT and its a pretty funny picture... there's this guy that looks like Santa Claus laughing while one of his twin granddaughters is terrified and the other is smiling. There are like 3 people with cameras/vcams recording the picture itself, a couple people just sitting there and a friend of mine holding onto my thigh for dear life.

backinaction

None.... because Disney wants 20 bucks for a print. If anything, I will just take a picture of the picture. They usually come out ok at most places.

BrittanyRose428

I usually take pictures of the pictures on the screen, but I occasionally buy the Splash Mountain one because my face usually looks something like this: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom