Ride Pics

Dads 2 Boys

Original Poster
My kids were asking about pictures on the rides and what ones are there? I thought of the following but wanted to know if I missed any:

Space Mtn
Splash Mtn
Buzz Lightyear (I think)

Everest
Dinosaur

Test Track

Rock N RollerCoaster
Tower of Terror

I have 2 questions.....a) did I miss any? and...... b) Is Test Track still the only one on FastPass? I wonder since they have been reducing prices because of lack of sales if they will put more on FP.

Also, during one of the new Haunted Mansion updates, I read that there are cameras along top of the mirror in the hitchhiking ghost scene and I wonder if that's going to have ride pics now. I think that would be fantastic!!!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It looks like you got them all. To my knowledge TT is the only one that will let you put it on Photopass.

Rumor is that HM will get a on ride photo.

DisneySaint

Careful not to mix up the words "Photopass" and "Fastpass"; two completely different things. Also, yes, TT is the only attraction you can stick your Photopass in to "download" the photo.

Dads 2 Boys

Original Poster
Careful not to mix up the words "Photopass" and "Fastpass"; two completely different things. Also, yes, TT is the only attraction you can stick your Photopass in to "download" the photo.

didn't even see that sorry......apparently Photopass is actually spelled "Foto-pass" (at least in my screwed up mind)...:lol:

Dcoates

I was in MK for christmas this year and was givin a photopass card at space mountain and was able to download the photo when I got home.

Pioneer Hall

I was in MK for christmas this year and was givin a photopass card at space mountain and was able to download the photo when I got home.

Correct, but I believe the rules are a little different:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...2010-New-Space-Mountain-PhotoPass-options.htm

Disney is not in a rush to add photopass to the rides because they know that people are going to copy them off the site onto the computer. They try their hardest to deter this from happening, but at the end of the day it is still possible. The on ride photos are a huge impulse buy, and the novelty can easily wear off right after you leave the attraction. Disney knows this, and they are going to do their best to get you to purchase that picture at the very high mark up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom