Ride Ideas

JLW11Hi

Original Poster
Here are some ideas of mine:

1. American Showcase:

I know, Disney is working on a "Disney's America" concept. This could be a completely different park, but it could work in Epcot, around the American pavillion. (If they could find any room)
It would be kinda like world showcase, only it would showcase a bunch of states, preferably the most popular ones (California, New York, Texas, Hawaii, etc.) They could have national monuments reconstructed around the area, or, mabey it could all be in one big ride.

2. "Time" park

This park could be split into 2 different areas: History and Seasons. One half of the park would focus on the different seasons and holidays of the year. There could be a sleigh ride in the Winter land with fake snow all around, like at blizzard beach. The Summer land could have themes of beaches, 4th of July, etc. There would be a big celebration at the different seasons whenever their time of year actually comes around.
The history area would focus on, well, history! As wou would move around the land in a World Showcase fashion, you would go through different times. There could be the stoneage, medieval times (knights and stuff), the Industrial Revolution, etc.
The centerpiece of this park could be a giant clock, with a year counter on it.

3. I think there could be a gangster type thrill ride in New York Street in the Disney Studios. You would ride in old cars (1930s) and you would get in a big gangster chase through New York.

4. A Music Pavilion at Epcot

5. An autopia type ride in either tomorrowland or at Test Track

6. "TV Land" at the Disney Studios

7. A "Fantasia" Water/Roller coaster where 20,000 leauges used to be. It could use scenes from the Fantasia series that have water in them (Like The sorcerers Apprentice, the Whale thing, Noah's Ark, etc.) THe final drop could be based on "Bald Mountain" (as concidered once before)

::Whew!:: Well, there ya go
Any opinions?

TURKEY

America Park:

There isn't enough room near AA to do what you are wanting to do with the America Showcase. Having it as a seperate park would really be too little to have as a new park and it wouldn't fit in one of the existing parks very well.

Time Park:

I don't really like the seasons bit, having their own area. Combining each season into one ride might work. The history part is somewhat covered in Spaceship Earth. A new ride wouldn't be bad to consider and expand to more time periods. I think it would work best if this type of ride was a SE type ride (slow, uneventful).

I like the gangster ride idea. 4 and 6 sound good in theory, but you don't have much about what would go there. 7 sounds good too.

james4023464

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Those were some awsome ideas I really like the time park. The history area could have Egyptian, Medevil, Early Civilizations, Roman/Greek, Aztec/Mayan/Inacan, Early America, Spanish Explorers, The american 1900's ex) 50's, 60's, 70's. Those are some ideas for the history area. I like th season concept. The winter area could be like a Christmas fairyland. The centerpieces could be a X-Mas tree, Hannaca candles, and Kawanza candles ( very large). For fall you can have leaves everywhere. Maybe a Turkey for a centerpiece. I know tat sounded kind of cheesy. For Summer you can have a big pier on a beach. Sort of like Paradise Pier at DCA. The centerpiece could be an American Flag in honor of 9-11, and Independance Day. For Spring you have to have to have flowers everywhere. Blooming tree's. The centerpiece could be easter eggs. That some of the idea's I thought for your park. How do like them.

JLW11Hi

Original Poster
[4 and 6 sound good in theory, but you don't have much about what would go there. ]

Yeah, I just kinda got lazy there :rolleyes:
Just some ideas to get you thinking!

But, yeah, those are all good ideas too. I kinda figured that the America Park wouldn't have much, but I know Disney had been concidering it for a while. Mabey if they put it somewhere besides Disney World?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom