Ride Ideas??

MickeyMouse10

I want to see everyone's ride ideas!!! For example follow something close to this format

Ride Name:
Story:
Movie/IP or Original?
Ride System

Mine is:

Monsters Inc Door Chase
Behind Galaxy's Edge
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Basically the door chase from the movie
Movie/IP
Hang Glider Roller Coaster

Cool idea,

Indiana Jones Adventure and a rollercoaster
  • where the stunt show currently resides
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios
  • copy of Disneyland's and a new coaster based on "Temple of Doom"
  • Indiana (of course)
  • the coaster would take place in a mine car (and be based on the never built DL version)

Suchomimus

I guess I could give this a whirl.
Voyage of the Hippocampus
The site where Sinbad's 8th Voyage theater sits
Islands of Adventure
Take a voyage among the underwater ruins of Atlantis on a hippocampus-drawn carriage
Original (based on Greek mythology and the story of Atlantis)
Suspended dark ride (the suspensions are hidden from guest's view)

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Ride Name: Princess and the Frog
Park: One of the sucky ones.
Story: Princess and the Frog
Movie/IP or Original? Princess and the Frog
Ride System Does not matter as long as Splash Mountain is left alone

PerGron

I want to see everyone's ride ideas!!! For example follow something close to this format

Ride Name:
Story:
Movie/IP or Original?
Ride System

Mine is:

Monsters Inc Door Chase
Behind Galaxy's Edge
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Basically the door chase from the movie
Movie/IP
Hang Glider Roller Coaster
I’ve got one that I ended up cutting from my Disney’s Wild Kingdom park but still wanted to share, and here seems a good place. This was going to be in the North America section of the park, but I already had too many dark rides there, so this one met the chopping block (unfortunately).

Ride Name: The Great Woodlands Adventure
Park: Disney’s Wild Kingdom
Story: Ranger Rick is hosting a giant campout in the National Park and is inviting the entire forest out to celebrate. It would’ve been a lighthearted attraction to serve as an antithesis to the Curse of the Wendigo which is meant to be scarier and more mature. It got cut because I feel Pocahontas and Brother Bear are better and more familiar IP than Ranger Rick.
IP: Ranger Rick IP from the National Wildlife Federation
Ride System: This would’ve been a classic busbar dark ride like the ones in Fantasyland.

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ride Name: Princess and the Frog
Park: One of the sucky ones.
Story: Princess and the Frog
Movie/IP or Original? Princess and the Frog
Ride System Does not matter as long as Splash Mountain is left alone
YES!! My place would be EPCOT i guess in EPCOT world showcase/america pavilion cuz it does not fit anywhere else.

Brer Oswald

There's a perfectly good spot for PatF in Fantasyland where SWSA was, right next to the castle. I actually think it would benefit more by maximizing the use of a smaller space, much like many of the other great Fantasyland dark rides in California, as opposed to being shoehorned into a large building that was tailor made for something else. We actually did a prompt for PatF in Disneyland 4 years ago, going with a traditionalist dark ride format, and I was actually quite fond of it.
View media item 2440Not the greatest drawing of mine 😅 , but this was to be one of the first scenes.

MickeyMouse10

Ride Name: The Simpsons Ride
Park: Walt Disney Studios park
Story: Same as the US attraction, but in both English and French.
The Simpsons
Motion Simulator

Whoa, that would be awesome. The Simpsons are probably the most relevant of the Fox IPs.

They could even make a Simpson ride similar to Mickey's Runaway Railway in this section. I'd love to drive through Springfield and see the many weirdos that reside in it.

Last edited:

Orange Cat

Ride Name: I Have No Idea
Park: EPCOT
Story: Guests Explore A Ruined Area Where They Encounter Creatures From Celtic Mythology
IP: Original But It Would Be Based Off Of Celtic Mythology
Ride System: It Would Be A Boat Ride

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ride Name: Kaa Koaster
Park: Animal Kingdom
Story: Ride thru the jungle with Kaa
IP: Jungle Book
Ride System: Family Friendly Roller Coaster (Basically Slinky Dog Dash)

EmFromPlanetEarth

Ride Name: Phineas and ferb: The coolest coaster ever!
Location: unknown, perhaps a new toontown expansion for Hollywood studios in echo lake
Park: Hollywood studios
Story: follows a similar plot to the famousphineas and ferb episode, with phineas and ferb building a coaster once again, but this time they’re inviting you to join along, but doofenshmirtz is planning an inator that may interrupt your ride.
Movie/IP or Original? Phineas and ferb
Ride System: geurslauer infinity coaster, custom layout. With dark ride sections. An indoor coaster

EmFromPlanetEarth

Ride Name: phineas and ferb’s invention convention
Location: Epcot, either in the magic eye theater or a replacement to journey into imagination
Park:
Story: phineas and ferb go to the annual Danville invention convention for unconventional inventions, which goes haywire when doofenshmirtz zaps their invention, a robot, with the makeeverythingevil-inator. Its up to phineas and ferb to hunt down the robot and save the convention
Movie/IP or Original?
Ride System
Omnimover

EmFromPlanetEarth

Ride Name: The Simpsons Ride
Park: Walt Disney Studios park
Story: Same as the US attraction, but in both English and French.
The Simpsons
Motion Simulator
Great but I wouldn’t make it a motion simulator as I don’t think Disney would be able to use universals attraction so I’d make it a different kind of ride like a walkthrough, 4d theater show or dark ride.

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ride Name: phineas and ferb’s invention convention
Location: Epcot, either in the magic eye theater or a replacement to journey into imagination
Park:
Story: phineas and ferb go to the annual Danville invention convention for unconventional inventions, which goes haywire when doofenshmirtz zaps their invention, a robot, with the makeeverythingevil-inator. Its up to phineas and ferb to hunt down the robot and save the convention
Movie/IP or Original?
Ride System
Omnimover
Yes i luv Phineas and Ferb but not Imagination being replaced i personally love it

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ride Name: Phineas and ferb: The coolest coaster ever!
Location: unknown, perhaps a new toontown expansion for Hollywood studios in echo lake
Park: Hollywood studios
Story: follows a similar plot to the famousphineas and ferb episode, with phineas and ferb building a coaster once again, but this time they’re inviting you to join along, but doofenshmirtz is planning an inator that may interrupt your ride.
Movie/IP or Original? Phineas and ferb
Ride System: geurslauer infinity coaster, custom layout. With dark ride sections. An indoor coaster
I would say EPCOT it fits Phineas and Ferb much better because the show is all about creativity

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom