Richard Petty Driving

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
My DD wants to try this passenger experience, the webs site say theres no booking walkups only.

Has anyone tried this and was it easy to get a ride?

caslers

I did the ride in 2005! I loved it. It was not hard to get in at all. there weren't very many people riding that day. My DH did the drive, (his wedding gift from me!) he also loved that and wants to do it again!! :) I highly recommend it!!!

Upvote 0

erasure fan1

My brother and sister inlaws did the passenger ride a few years back and they didnt have to wait. They did really like it though. My father inlaw did the driving and LOVED it.

Upvote 0

sweetale

I arranged it for my Dad in June 2005 and we had to book in advance. She even took credit card info from me, also gave us a time to wait at the TTA for the shuttle van to pick us up. Perhaps its changed in two years?:shrug: Either way, my Dad loved it!! He got to wear the racing garb, jump in through the car window (well...it was more of an awkward stumble), and I'm pretty sure they took him around for more laps than what was originally promised. When we went (about 9am) there was only one other person there, otherwise it was empty. I would definitely recommend it.

~Amy Lynn

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom