Rich Moore Leaves Disney for Sony Animation

Yert3

Original Poster
Wasn't he the director of Zootopia? Rejoice- I mean, so, so sad. JUST PLAYING!!!
I know the Zootopia hate on these boards is rampant for some odd reason, but that’s not all he’s done. He directed Wreck it Ralph and directed many episodes of the Simpsons. I know that’s not Disney, (at least not back then) but he directed some of the best episodes of that show. His talent is unquestionable.

NateD1226

I know the Zootopia hate on these boards is rampant for some odd reason, but that’s not all he’s done. He directed Wreck it Ralph and directed many episodes of the Simpsons. I know that’s not Disney, (at least not back then) but he directed some of the best episodes of that show. His talent is unquestionable.
Yes, he truly is great! I will miss his work. :(

Yert3

Original Poster
Yes, he truly is great! I will miss his work. :(
It makes me wonder why he’d leave. To go from the best animation studio in the industry to the worst. Even if they’re paying more, why would you want to be associated with Sony Animation, The “geniuses” that brought us the Emoji Movie?

Last edited:

Flippin'Flounder

It makes me wonder why he’d leave. To go from the best animation studio in the industry to the worst. Even if they’re paying more, why would you want to be associated with Sony Animation? The “geniuses” that brought us the Emoji Movie.
Well they're also the geniuses that brought us Spiderverse. Sony Animation has certainly gained some credit for that movie, and they may be offering him more freedom than Disney was willing to. Just a thought.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom