Ribab Fusion appearing at Epcot's Morocco Pavilion for limited time

Next Big Thing

I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I really do hope this band stays longer with Disney. As a local i'll see them anyway, but this is the best new act by FAR over the past year. The energy of this group gives me slight flashbacks of Off-Kilter (if they sang Afropop lol)

Disneyhead'71

Yea! Disney. Good move. The other band was about as much fun as a visit to the dentist. I understand it's "Edutainment", but they lacked the "...tainment" part of that concept.

dreamfinder

I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I really do hope this band stays longer with Disney. As a local i'll see them anyway, but this is the best new act by FAR over the past year. The energy of this group gives me slight flashbacks of Off-Kilter (if they sang Afropop lol)

Their Facebook has a post that seems to indicate that they have other dates scheduled in NYC after the published dates at WDW. (My translation is terrible, so it may have been before)

MaryJaneP

We have little faith in any "dates" offered by WDW. Anyone else remember the "limited time engagement" of one summer that was supposed to be the return of MSEP?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom