Rhyme Game

does anyone else here applauding?

Now its an awkward pause .......................................................
...................................................................................................
...................................................................................................
..................................................... it's still your turn lol.:lol: :)

WDWspider

Great Movie Ride...

It's ok to repeat, it's hard to remember all that have been done before, plus your words to rhyme will change each time.

Boo! Haunts, you see a Seal and Bear spray Spit.

Vladmirdr02

well first off, there r three words before the comma, so just a stap in the dark here...but it's the only thing that comes close

is it Spirt of America Fife and Drum Corps?

FigmentDream

Original Poster
Originally posted by Vladmirdr02
well first off, there r three words before the comma, so just a stap in the dark here...but it's the only thing that comes close

is it Spirt of America Fife and Drum Corps?

Nope

I realize there are three words before the comma, that's why I said, "try to say the first 4 words w/o a pause for the comma." As in the three words before and the first word after, all together; The comma splits the final rhymed syllable of the first word.

FigmentDream

Original Poster
Last clue hopefully, I didn't think this was that hard

I'll group the words in the rhyme the way they are in the words of the attraction:

TheStairLickThe CarMens MeatLure

I even got rid of puncuation too ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom