Rewards Card

DavyPR

Original Poster
Why doesn't the restaraunt Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café accept the Rewards Card(The card you get for using the Disney Credit card)? I just got back and I was surprised they didn't accept it. I assumed(I know never ______ u me)the card was excepted in all parks in all restaraunts.

Eljay

Wow, I'm surprized too. I haven't tried to use my rewards card at Cosmic Ray's, but all I can think is that maybe it's not a Disney owned concession?
Did you call Chase Visa to ask them?

Miss Bell

I'm surprised. I've never had ant problems using my rewards card anywhere at WDW. Are you sure it wasn't just a misinformed cast member?

ibleedblue

I used it there multiple times in December with no problems. Either they've changed policy at one dining place (unlikely) or you had a castmember who didnt know what was going on. :brick:

kennygman

Depends on if you are trying to use the "Rewards Card" or the Actual "Disney Visa" They won't take the rewards card, only the disney visa.

Tom

Beta Return
kennygman said:
Depends on if you are trying to use the "Rewards Card" or the Actual "Disney Visa" They won't take the rewards card, only the disney visa.

I am pretty sure this is incorrect. I used my Disney rewards card 2 weeks ago at Downtown Disney, my resort's food court, AND a couple of counter service restaurants in the park. If Cosmic Ray's is an exception....well...that just makes no sense. I'm pretty sure you had a CM that was clueless. I even gave mine to a few who didn't know what it was, and I explained that they just needed to push the DISNEY REWARDS button on their touch-screen monitor. One didn't have that button so she just hit CREDIT and it worked just fine.

tink81

edwardtc said:
...they just needed to push the DISNEY REWARDS button on their touch-screen monitor. One didn't have that button so she just hit CREDIT and it worked just fine.

Agreed.The rules and restrictions (as I undertand them) state that the Rewards Cards can be used anywhere a credit card is accepted anywhere on Disney property, so I think they can just swipe it as a regular credit card

I think you may have gotten a misinformed cast member!

DavyPR

Original Poster
The cm apologized to me and told me it is acepted in other locations but not at this restaraunt. He was very nice about the whole thing. I was just suprised because i used it all over 5 diffrent parks and this was the first one that it was refused.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom