Revisiting Super Bowl 34 Halftime Show

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I know there was allot of mixe dregiews but seeing this performed live well at least close to it is amazing. Who wouldn’t want to see We go on performed with Phil Collins playing drums.

Walt Disney1955

I just want to say that as a football fan I loathe the Super Bowl halftime shows. They aren't honest anymore and they appeal to the people who haven't cared a lick about football all season. I haven't watched them in 20 years, they take away from the greatest game of the year, or the most important one. They would be more honest if they went back to local marching bands. End rant.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
That was actually kinda painful to watch lol.
The days when Disney absolutely ruled the TV world forcing anything they owned to have an episode to do with WDW including the super bowl.
The beginning of the halftime show as ok but it went down hill and they did not do We Go On justice in my opinion.

Oh and now I'm gonna have the electric parade music stuck in my head all day lol.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
That was actually kinda painful to watch lol.
The days when Disney absolutely ruled the TV world forcing anything they owned to have an episode to do with WDW including the super bowl.
The beginning of the halftime show as ok but it went down hill and they did not do We Go On justice in my opinion.

Oh and now I'm gonna have the electric parade music stuck in my head all day lol.
Kelly coffee should have sung it or Christine Aguilera, Tony Braxton on celebrate the future hand in hand.

Smiley/OCD

still an upset saints fan here. what’s a super bowl again? i forgot...🤬
Hey, I'm a Jets fan...no sympathy from me!! LOL Although, I have to admit, it was nice to see Phil Collins still had hair on his head (even if it was just side burns). If that took place now, Iger would make the halftime show an upcharge event!

mf1972

Hey, I'm a Jets fan...no sympathy from me!! LOL Although, I have to admit, it was nice to see Phil Collins still had hair on his head (even if it was just side burns). If that took place now, Iger would make the halftime show an upcharge event!
most of my family are all jets fans. i’m the black sheep

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Well, may all your refs come from L.A.

Walt Disney1955

still an upset saints fan here. what’s a super bowl again? i forgot...🤬

Saints fan here too, trust me it hurts. Try and think about 2009, it helps. However, you were asking what a Super Bowl is again? It is when a team 90 seconds from winning just simply runs the ball and runs down the clock and kicks a field goal instead of the high risk chance of throwing it and having the clock stopped. That blown call never happens if the Saints run the ball, or literally just take a knee. End rant.

PopPopBear

Super Bowl halftime shows have turned into nothing other than a publicity stunt. The length of the halftime is much longer than teams are accustomed to and certainly effects the rhythm of the game. Why during the biggest game of each season would the league want this?! As always follow the $$$. Rant over. One more thing, Falcons fan here and the loss to the Patriots still stings.

HoldenC

The only halftime show to be amazed by is the 2017 halftime show. Enough said. This one had good intentions but was excuted very poorly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom