Return to normality tracker

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
These are all back

Launch Bay is open. You can meet with Vader, Chewie, and BB8. But the theater is still closed.

Main Street Vehicles are back

Carriage Rides at Campgrounds

Disney's Keys to the Kingdom Tour

Epcot Seas Adventures DiveQuest

Epcot Seas Adventures Dolphins in Depth

Behind the Seeds

Up Close with Rhinos

Behind the Seeds

Caring for Giants

Wild Africa Trek - Morning

Starlight Safari at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Let the Magic Begin

Epcot International Festival of the Holidays - Candlelight Processional

British Revolution (Not them, but there is a band at the UK)

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - Garden Rocks

Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Eat to the Beat Concert Series

Entertainment at Canada Mill Stage (Alberta Bound)

Viva Mexico (Mariachi Cobre)

BB-8 Astromech on Duty

Beauty & The Beast Live on Stage

Disney Junior Dance Party

Disney Movie Magic

Fantasmic!

Green Army Drum Corps

Green Army Patrol

Fireworks & Nighttime Spectaculars (real firework shows were discontinued before pandemic due to threat of forest fires)

Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams

Star Wars Launch Bay: Encounter Darth Vader

Star Wars Launch Bay: Meet Chewbacca

Wonderful World of Animation

Donald's Dino-Bash!

Finding Nemo the Musical

Harambe Village Acrobats

Kora Tinga Tinga

Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost

Tam Tam Drummers of Harambe

Up! A Great Bird Adventure (Not that particular show, but a bird show is back)

Viva Gaia Street Band

Third party entertainment in a third party venue shouldn't be counted as back or not for the theme parks. I was just at DS and there's a bunch of live entertainment happening there, but not specifically these. And NBA is dead dead.
  • Exposition Park
  • NBA Experience at Disney Springs
  • Paradiso 37 Entertainment
  • Stargazers Live Entertainment

❌ In-person quick service restaurant orders (currently mobile only) - You can order at a cashier now.
❌ Regular menus (currently family style at many restaurants) - Buffets are by and large, back

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Did they ever attach a vague return date for the Dining Plan? I feel like I remember them saying sometime this year, which seems to be something they may have to quietly walk back, given that there’s less than 60 days in the year.

nickys

Premium Member
Did they ever attach a vague return date for the Dining Plan? I feel like I remember them saying sometime this year, which seems to be something they may have to quietly walk back, given that there’s less than 60 days in the year.
No, they didn’t set any kind of date. They just said it would return sometime. The rest was just speculation.

At least as far as end of May, U.K. packages are still being sold with a cash credit per room per night. Pretty sure they’ve said that for next summer too. So my guess is not until at least next Fall.

Of course, just because they’ve said it will return doesn’t mean it will.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Also still waiting for the Bay Lake boats CR-WL-FW. And multiple boat stops at DS.

Several backstage type tours still not back.

A few restaurants not yet open.

I’ve given up hope for Citizens of Hollywood. 😢 But I still think they should bring back some form of Jedi Training when they can.
The multiple stops at DS will not be returning :(

Gran Fiesta

Also still waiting for the Bay Lake boats CR-WL-FW. And multiple boat stops at DS.

Several backstage type tours still not back.

A few restaurants not yet open.

I’ve given up hope for Citizens of Hollywood. 😢 But I still think they should bring back some form of Jedi Training when they can.
Has the boats from Port Orleans to Disney Springs returned yet?

ABQ

Still no spa at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa yet, right? When will they just delete the and Spa from the name?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Strolled through Epcot the other day- I must say how NICE it was to have an Italian Juggler, a harmonizing choir, Japanese Drums, and a Beatle like band entertaining the throngs!
Hey Disney- Little things make a huge difference! Thanks for biting the bullet and bringing entertainment back!
I always make sure to find a way to work in how wonderful atmospheric entertainment is in every guest survey I receive.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Noticed a small launch arriving at the Contemporary dock this morning. Hoping it was practice for the return of the CR/WL/FW route!!

1D32040B-87B6-4F18-B485-F0192696514C.jpeg

992BF28F-EDCC-4A05-88D4-88D81A7E90E0.jpeg

FCC7EEEA-91EB-4D35-94E7-7DCC8BBD5CED.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom