Return to normality tracker

IanDLBZF

Right? I’ve stayed in lots of hotels over the past year. Not even the most budget hotels have had such terrible housekeeping as this.
I've had terrible service the first night I was at the Hilton in Atlanta and it took me talking with a housekeeper there to explain that guests CAN get full service "On-Request". Sheesh.
This isn't just Disney's issue, this is an industry-wide problem.

Gran Fiesta

So just so I’m up to date here, the currently announced things new/coming back is

Oct 2nd. Behind the Seeds, EPCOT Seas Adventure Dolphins in Depth/ Divequest

November 1st. Tusker House Buffet

Announced to be in 2022 but has no official date
Roundup BBQ
Fantasmic
Donald Duck Dinoland
Toys in TSL
Storybook Circus Pals M&G
Tram Cars for all Parks

Expected? In 2022 but hasn’t announced
Magic Kingdom Train
Tron

2023 and beyond
Journey of Water
Dreamers Point
The rest of the center of Epcot
PLAY!

Is there anything else I’m missing or have in the wrong category? @mattpeto

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I've had terrible service the first night I was at the Hilton in Atlanta and it took me talking with a housekeeper there to explain that guests CAN get full service "On-Request". Sheesh.
This isn't just Disney's issue, this is an industry-wide problem.
For sure. It is tough right now...but getting better each day thankfully.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Wow I completely forgot that the Starcruiser was a thing. Feel like I have seen zero news or ads for it since it opened. How is it doing with attendance?
Check this thread:
@DCBaker and @MisterPenguin keep it updated.

Joesixtoe

So just so I’m up to date here, the currently announced things new/coming back is

Oct 2nd. Behind the Seeds, EPCOT Seas Adventure Dolphins in Depth/ Divequest

November 1st. Tusker House Buffet

Announced to be in 2022 but has no official date
Roundup BBQ
Fantasmic
Donald Duck Dinoland
Toys in TSL
Storybook Circus Pals M&G
Tram Cars for all Parks

Expected? In 2022 but hasn’t announced
Magic Kingdom Train
Tron

2023 and beyond
Journey of Water
Dreamers Point
The rest of the center of Epcot
PLAY!

Is there anything else I’m missing or have in the wrong category? @mattpeto
Where, oh where is 1900 Park Fare?

pdude81

Wow I completely forgot that the Starcruiser was a thing. Feel like I have seen zero news or ads for it since it opened. How is it doing with attendance?
Once it moved out of the news and rumor area the number of people checking the thread dropped significantly. Seems to be cruising right along though.

ABQ

Still waiting for any sign of the Saratoga Springs Resort & SPA to live up to that name again and actually have the spa return. Unless that was just permanently closed due to the inevitable result of progress. As nothing about it was a free service, I don't understand why it cannot reopen. My GF is really looking forward to it.

DCBaker

Premium Member
The Toy Soldier shop at the UK pavilion has reportedly reopened today -

IMG_3B4D68C1BFBE-1.jpeg

castlecake2.0

Hey guys any news regarding the SOUVENIR RESORT HOTEL DELIVERY?
thanks
Nothing yet, though Disneyland brought theirs back recently so it appears they haven’t completely given up on the service. Even just having it sent to the front would be nice again. With CRPs returning to Epcot, a lot of cast will be freed up for other locations, and hopefully for services like this.

Gran Fiesta

Anyone know if they are going to return park hopper back to normal anytime soon?

Also I saw on here that there has only been one day on October 1st 2021 that park hopping was ever restricted. Is that still the case?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom