Retro Pics....

CMdrums12

Original Poster
Whats up all, Im new to the board from R.I., just returned yesterday from 4 days at Disney, had a blast and thank god for the fast passes.

Just wondering if anyone has some older park photos if they would post them... circa 85-early 90's. Im always in the mood for some good nostalgia. Thanks....

ALSO- (heres the plug) if u like rock music, and your sick of a lot of the new depressing/screaming stuff thats always on the radio, please check out my bands website!!! Im the drummer if u care to see what i look like!! Thanks everyone....

www.AcclivityMusic.com

Chris

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by CMdrums12
Whats up all, Im new to the board from R.I., just returned yesterday from 4 days at Disney, had a blast and thank god for the fast passes.

Just wondering if anyone has some older park photos if they would post them... circa 85-early 90's. Im always in the mood for some good nostalgia. Thanks....

ALSO- (heres the plug) if u like rock music, and your sick of a lot of the new depressing/screaming stuff thats always on the radio, please check out my bands website!!! Im the drummer if u care to see what i look like!! Thanks everyone....

www.AcclivityMusic.com

Chris

Welcome to the boards!

I do not want to sound rude in saying this, so please don't take it that way. Self promoting other websites is against forum rules. Please try to avoid doing that in the future. Otherwise, again...welcome and have fun browsing around.

civileng68

Account Suspended
Re: Re: Retro Pics....

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Welcome to the boards!

I do not want to sound rude in saying this, so please don't take it that way. Self promoting other websites is against forum rules. Please try to avoid doing that in the future. Otherwise, again...welcome and have fun browsing around.

Hey, I dont even mind links to cool Disney sites because I like being introduced to new one's but, that site is NOTHING Disney. No need for it here.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
man, i have heard of a rude awakening.................. but this guy got ripped on his first post.

im scared to say welcome................ lol......................

civileng68

Account Suspended
no no no

No no no, we didn't rip him. WELCOME! by the way.

We simply informed. Wanna see getting ripped into? Watch Grizz and I in a Anti-Eisner forum. :lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by CMdrums12

Chris

Welcome!

Have a look at http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com there are quire a few in there. :)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Re: no no no

Originally posted by civileng68
No no no, we didn't rip him. WELCOME! by the way.

We simply informed. Wanna see getting ripped into? Watch Grizz and I in a Anti-Eisner forum. :lol:

cool, lol..................... oh i know, i was just playing around. ill check out the anti eisner forum.

BG Rugger

Welcome to the boards! ( Oh and by the way, your band looks pretty good. I am one of those people sick of the depressing screaming as well :hurl: )

CMdrums12

Original Poster
Yes i did feel a bit ripped.. haha anyways sorry about the website stuff, i didnt know the official rules of the board so no need to sweat, wont happen again. i promise! hahah

thanks for the pics. Ive been to disney world about 13 times, twice when i was 3! hahah fortunate for me my b-day falls during april vaca. so it was a family affair to go to disney during the break and i would always pic magic kingdom for the big day. this year we did it last minute, mission space was incredible. but i did feel awkward when i got off. but it was great.

thanks for the NICE welcomes!

Spectroman2003

Re: Re: Retro Pics....

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Welcome to the boards!

SHUT YOU KNOW WHAT UP! ARE YOU THE WEBMASTER, THEN AGAIN SHUT-UP! I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THEIR ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE!

civileng68

Account Suspended
Re: Re: Re: Retro Pics....

Originally posted by Spectroman2003
SHUT YOU KNOW WHAT UP! ARE YOU THE WEBMASTER, THEN AGAIN SHUT-UP! I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THEIR ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE!

W H 0 A :eek:

meanmice

I just wanted to point out that your caps button was on which in computer terms means you were screaming. no biggie, happens all the time. If, however, it was intentional then I think you need to breath deep and remember, no one is or thinks they are above anyone else here... well unless they're married then that's a different story

civileng68

Account Suspended
Re: Re: Re: Re: Retro Pics....

Originally posted by meanmice
I just wanted to point out that your caps button was on which in computer terms means you were screaming. no biggie, happens all the time. If, however, it was intentional then I think you need to breath deep and remember, no one is or thinks they are above anyone else here... well unless they're married then that's a different story

:lol: what's funnier is, I think he was yelling.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

I think you are out of order here. DisneyInsider, as a moderator, was just informing the original poster of the non-advertising rule. He wasnt being rude, mean, or anything you want to label it as.

lborne

OK. To actually ANSWER (slightly raised voice implied) your question, check out www.disneypix.com.

No, I don't have any affiliation with the site, but love to look at the old photos from the 80s and 90s. He also does a photo of the week which is usually really cool or retro.

And welcome.

Spectroman2003

Ok you know what guys. I probably take things a little too far. I'm just so sick of all the negativity on this site. People telling other people that a post doesn't belong here, don't do this, don't do that. I've had like 3 posts moved and people who don't even know what their talking about tell me that. What's the name of this site again. WDWMAGIC? right or am i mistaken. WDW implies alot. So I'm sorry for yelling, but I don't think certain people should tell others what, whether or not you're a moderator or not. I've lived in Florida my whole life. I have more inside information that certain people have and others don't even know what they're talking about. Again, I apoligize. Just a crazy disney fan here.

civileng68

Account Suspended

I understand you get upset and the high negativity.

You must understand that even with the negativity we all love Disney and if everyone agreed on here, this place would be boring.

About moving your threads. Join the club. I had one of mine moved today and it happens regularly, however, it is needed to keep the boards fresh. If we get a bunch of stuff in here that doesn't really apply to the "norm" of what's being discussed in other rooms then it would be a big mess in here.

I agree with moving threads, and I have mine moved alot, no biggy.

Also you said you live in florida? that's funny, your Avatar says you live in Neverland? :hammer: :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom