Retro Merchandise

WDWKing

Original Poster
I was wondering if they still sold that Retro type merchandise (the classic E.P.C.O.T tee's, etc.) at WDW?

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by WDWKing
I was wondering if they still sold that Retro type merchandise (the classic E.P.C.O.T tee's, etc.) at WDW?

Hey!
Well I am not quite sure if WDW still sells them, but you could probably find them on EBAY! That place has Disney everything! Good Luck!

Goofster

Hey, over New Years I was down in Tampa and was at Busch Gardens. While I was there, I noticed they had t-shirts and long sleeve shirts that looked like retro-Epcot stuff. They had grey tshirts with a bushgardens logo and the squares with symbols representing all the different aspects of the park, and they had a navy blue long sleeve shirt with the BG logo on the front and all the symbols running down the arm. I bought the grey one, and was wondering if anybody could explain the retro Epcot merchandise to see if BG really did steal the idea for this kind of shirt from disney.

Thanks!!!

Pioneer Hall

I was going to buy one of the T-Shirts when I was there this august. I did not think they were worth the money. Sure they have the logos, but the shirts weren't anything special (actually they weren't nearly as nice as other shirts in WDW). For the money I would much rather buy a different shirt.

Mr. Tom Morrow

Yes they do!

We were at WDW over the New Year’s holiday. I purchased a grey, Epcot ’82 T-shirt from Mouse Gears inside Epcot. The shirt shows the logos from the various attractions, however it includes The Living Seas logo? If I remember correctly The Living Seas didn’t open until 1984. So my question is, why is the logo included with the original group for attraction logos? The only thing I can think of is that they had the logo and used it before the attraction was actually opened. They also had a long sleeve T-shirt that had the logos down the sleeves.

durhay

Re: Yes they do!

Originally posted by Mr. Tom Morrow
If I remember correctly The Living Seas didn’t open until 1984. So my question is, why is the logo included with the original group for attraction logos.

I remember buying a souvenir tile puzzle game of the Living Seas logo long before it opened. It's not like they conceptualized and built the Living Seas in the first two months of '84. I remember the same thing at the Kennedy Space Center. You could buy space shuttle toys that had the names of the shuttle i.e Columbia, Challenger, etc. the names of shuttles yet to come. They had like 4 or 5 names already decided for the future. Of course I got one of the future shuttles, not the current one at the time which was Challenger. That would have been worth saving.

MGM WDWFan

I'd like to get my hands on some of those tees......they seem really cool. Anyone know of a website where I could find all of those designs?

--MGM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom