Retro Games

deltaandthebannermen

Original Poster
Over the summer I found an emulator for my smartphone and have been playing classic Disney video games.

I started with the Game Boy Snow White game which actually isn't as awful as you might think and then completed the Sega Pinocchio game which was actually lots of fun with a good variety of level types, tied in well with the film and has some good visuals.

Then I tried the Fantasia game.......

I can see why that one was so unpopular!

Which other classic video games do people remember playing fondly or wanted to throw across the living room in frustration?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The Aladdin and Lion King games for the Genesis were outstanding, I also have a fondness for the WDW racing game that allows you to race through a bunch of attractions. Shame we never got an updated version of that.

deltaandthebannermen

Original Poster
The Aladdin and Lion King games for the Genesis were outstanding, I also have a fondness for the WDW racing game that allows you to race through a bunch of attractions. Shame we never got an updated version of that.

The Aladdin game is good - I remember playing that on my friend's Sega. The WDW racing game is brilliant. We had the PC version and spent a long time trying to master each different attraction.

erasure fan1

I will also say Aladdin was a great game as well but I always go back to 2 games. Castle of illusion for sega genesis and Mickey mania for sega CD.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I picked up Lion King for the SNES last year. It's fun, but my god is it frustratingly difficult, even for a 90s game, especially the Can't Wait to be King level. I also got Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers on NES. It is a whole lot of fun and probably one of my favorite NES games that I own.

I've also dabbled in Kingdom Hearts, but haven't gotten very far as I have not played that much, strange considering I love both Disney and Squaresoft RPGs.

Phroobar

latest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom