Resturants

duemes

Oh only about 5 weeks left and off to Disney World we come. My girlfriend and myself are coming down for 6 days and I am opening this thread up to hear good resturatns around down there. The following is what we have scheduled, but I want to hear other's opinion on any other resturants that you guys have been to:

Character Breaskfast @ Animal Kingdom
Emeril's
Sci-Fi Dine-In @ MGM

well....let me know!

THANKS!

:p

Big Pooh

Some of my favorites include:

MK:
Liberty Tree Tavern-Yankee Pot Roast...YUMMMMMY!!!! :slurp:
Crystal Palace
Epcot:
Garden Grill
Restaurant Askershus
Restaurant Marrakesh (sp?)
Le Cellier
MGM:
50's Prime Time Cafe
Brown Derby
I haven't eaten at AK yet... :( But I will in December.
Resorts:
Chef Mickey's and California Grill-Contemporary
Boma's-AKL
Yachtsman Steakhouse-YC

I agree with everyone on Sci-Fi Cafe. I hated it and I've never heard anyone say a good word about it. As far as I'm concerned, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe is the best counter service restaurant at WDW.

Oh yeah...one more thing, if you go to Universal, Mythos at IOA is the best restaurant in Orlando. There's no use arguing that point with me. :animwink:

Cheers :wave:

Upvote 0

Maria

Re: Every Disney Person I know

Originally posted by kennyj29
Goes to O'hana's at the polynesian. This place is awesome and a must see.........I haven't heard one person say this restaurant is bad. It's one price and you get everything, and I mean everything. If you go to one restaurant, try this one!~~

I am another Ohana fanatic for dinner! Do NOT miss it!
At the Boardwalk area, I would recommend going to Spoodles. Both are :slurp:

Out of property, my favorite is Bahama Breeze on International Drive. :slurp:

Oh, and I agree about Sci-Fi... I dined there once but I got bored, felt trapped in my "car" and the food was nothing special.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom