Resturant Suggestions

tink81

MK:
Cinderella's Royal Table (B, L are Character meals)
Cosmic Rays
Dole Pineapple Whip (Adventureland- a definate do not miss!)

MGM:
Hollywood Brown Derby (Fantasmic Dinner pkg is a good deal)

EPCOT:
Coral Reef

shoppingnut

Le Cellier is excellent, I also like Chef de France and Nine Dragons in Epcot. Yachtman is excellent too, but if you are on the dining plan this requires 2 sit downs and Le Cellier only one.

MGM it's 50's Prime Time, Brown Derby and even Sci-Fi, I don't like Mama Melrose.

MK - Kona Cafe was very good for dinner, quiet and right on/off the monorail. And whoever mentioned Concourse Steakhouse is right, everyone seems to forget about that place and I've always heard good things about it and plan to try it next trip. The Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner is good too and Crystal Palace.

tikiman

I never found that very much at Boma was spicy. Now just about everything at Jiko had a spice to it.

Places we almost never miss:

Boma (AKL) We never miss
Flying Fish (Boardwalk area) we never miss
Alfredo di Roma (Epcot) great lunch or dinner
Rose and Crown (Epcot) new favorite
Concourse Steak House (Contemporary) I agree with ryguy. Never tried it before last trip and I don’t know how I missed it all these years.
Kona Café and ‘Ohana (Polynesian) but I think I like Kona better.
Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom)
Flame Tree BBQ (Animal Kingdom)
Fulton’s Crab House
50’s Prime Time Café (Studios)
Dole Whips (Magic Kingdom)
San Angel Inn (Epcot)

Those are places we don’t miss.

We use to love the California Grill but the service was the worst we have ever had anywhere in the world last time and the food has been hit or miss when we have gone but it has a great atmosphere.
Whispering Canyon I will never do again. All that was going on was funny at first and obnoxious later as well as embarrassing and the food was so so at best.
Jiko we like but the menu changes and it is hard to know if there will be something we really want there. Service is great.
Cape May we hated and won’t be back.
Sci Fi is fun but is also hit and miss with service and food.
I have been to Artist Point a few times and it was good. It just does not draw us to it every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom