Restaurants At NYE

Keichi

Original Poster
Hi, as I´ve already stated, I´m going to spend the NYE at Epcot with my family. We decided to dine at the italian restaurant, can´t remember the name now. I´m going to make a reservation this weekend but I nedd a confirmation... I intend to make the reservation for around 9pm, does anyone here knows if there really is a ROE and POA at 8pm? if so, 9pm sounds like a perfect time, so we can dine and then just wait for the countdown... well, Can someone confirm that to me? thanks.

on the disney calendar it says 7:30 and 11:40 ROE on dec 31.

can't for the life of me figure out what POA is... sorry.. I should know I am sure.. but it's late. LOL

I would call asap... I would think any reservations at this point on NYE regardless of time or place is going to be a challenge.

HTH!!!

Keichi

Original Poster
thanks

thanks for answering. Well, you wouldn't be able to realize what poa is... I spelled it wrong. I meant poe ( peace on earth ). Thanks again, i'll be calling the restaurant this weekend to make the reservation...

Keichi

Original Poster
ok...

Sorry for doubleposting, but I´d like to ask you guys something, even though this may seem a little stupid... Today I booked a reservation at the Coral Reef restaurant at Epcot for the NYE at 8:20pm... At the day, what do we need to do to attend the reservation, I mena, do we just show up there and they will have our name, or do I need to take the reservation number they gave me on the phone? Do i need to call Disney again before the 31st to confirm the reservation or something like that... This may seem a bit stupid, but I don´t know how this works in the USA... Some restaurants in Brazil, even if you booked a reservation, will demand a call one day before the date you reserved to make sure you´ll show up.

Hi.

I believe you just show up for your reservation....shouldn't be a need to call unless you just want to confirm for yourself. I have a word document going with all of our confirmation numbers and am just going to print that page and carry it with me while we're down there... so if there is an issue I'll have those numbers with me.

HTH!

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Yep, no need to call again. But I would take the reservation number with you just in case there is some mixup when you get there. Other than that, all you need to do now is wait... :D

Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom