Restaurant Marrakesh

materbuddy

Original Poster
I was looking at the menu and it looks really good. I love the walk up, but will I like the sit down? WHat is your favorite thing here? Are the feasts worth it?

Pioneer Hall

I think that the restaurant is pretty good. If you like the walk up, then I don't see why you wouldn't enjoy the sit down component as well.

DrummerAlly

We tried it out on our last trip and had a good time. We would certainly return!

The music and belly dancer give some great entertainment. The food was very good, not excellent, but very good. It was certainly par for the course of standard table service dining in WDW. The service was good, but nothing to write home about. We had a weird moment towards the end of our meal where the waiter asked us to move to the table next to us so that they could combine our table with another to seat a large party coming in. It wasn't a problem for us so we just moved (though we thought most people would be put off by asking that). The waiter brought us "Morrocan coffee" with our dessert to thank us for moving. I'm fairly certain the "Morrocan coffee" was the standard nescafe, but its okay.

So over-all.... good food, good service, excellent atmosphere.

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
we ate there once and enjoyed it. can't remember what I had, but it was recommended by our server. had a bit of everything! some things i would not have ordered, but when it was suggested I went with it. don't have anything but good things to say. Plus. loved the dancer :lol:

tigsmom

We usually eat there every trip, it is an overlooked gem IMHO.

We usually get the Chef's Lunch Special (Appetizer: Seasoned Beef Rolls served with tomato and cucumber salad
Entree: Chicken Kebobs served with Rice mixed with vegetables
Dessert: Baklava) and even my kids loved it when they were younger; we have gotten different things for dessert though from time to time.

Yanks07

Has anyone had one of the feasts? Which one is better?

We ate there for the 1st time in early Feb and I had the Royal Feast, Lamb Mashoui (sp) It was good. Plenty to eat for sure. We were glad we tried it but all 5 of us agreed it's a one and done for us. Service was very good and the entertainment was fun. Have a great time if you decide to go.

Sans Souci

I have always wanted to try this, but the vegetarian options have always been a bit "meh". It also gets mixed reviews at whenvever I look around. I wonder if that is because people are just not used to the cuisine?

I want to try this now. LOL

tigsmom

I have always wanted to try this, but the vegetarian options have always been a bit "meh". It also gets mixed reviews at whenvever I look around. I wonder if that is because people are just not used to the cuisine?

I want to try this now. LOL

I think that may be a problem; it's the same as Boma...things are seasoned differently that what Americans are used to and the names sometimes sound weird. :lookaroun

I got my family of picky eaters to try both Marrakesh and Boma and they loved the food and want to return.

tarjaybuff

Marakesh

I always get the Sultan Sampler with Moroccan Symphony or Bastilla for dessert.

Been there twice, and had the same experience both times. Good food, music, and service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom