Restaurant For Our Disney Wedding Reception

toystory 3

Original Poster
Ok, so my fiancee and I are trying to find the "perfect" place to have our reception. The wedding is on August 4th at the Yacht Club, so it will be hot, and we want to do something that is nice but casual, light but formal. Her father found a place in Celebration called Cafe De Antonio's but it seems a little too formal and the only place that they could fit our party of 18 is outside...

I was wondering if any of you have had a formal dinner at Disney that you would reccomend for us?

Thanks So Much,

PrincessK

Hi there! :wave:

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I actually had my wedding dinner at Le Celier in Epcot on 8/17/06. We had a party of 17 and they were wonderfully accomodating to us. It was a great meal, in an intimate setting, but not overly "stuffy." Everyone had a blast!

I hope this helps! (As an FYI as well, we had our rehearsal dinner at the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. We were three small tables, but all together in one area. They were also fabulous!)

foreverbelle

When I was at Disney last year there was a wedding party at O'Hana's at the Poly.....it was beautiful and they seemed to be having a great time. I do believe this was a reception but it could also have served for a rehersal dinner as well.

FYI.. if your looking for a formal/romantic dinner for the two of you.-and I am not sure if you are- Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian is gorgeous and very romantic. It is however quite expensive so it would be probably better for the two but it was well worth every cent that we spent.

Congrats and Magical Wishes:sohappy:

elisatonks

we had our wedding reception at califorina grill, and they were excellent, plus if you book a time around wishes, you get to watch them from the top of the contemporary.

jen2009

Our wedding reception was at Ohana's in March, but we wanted somewhere fun and relaxing. If you are looking for something more formal I would suggest California Grill. It would have been our choice if we went for something more formal. :)

Congratulations on the wedding!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom